66" Stainless Steel Shorty Olympic Bar – Ivanko (OBS-66)
Superior Strength & Accuracy
Uses: Commercial Gyms
Ivanko Barbell OBS-66 Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Shorty Bar - The USA Made Ivanko OBS-66 is a short Olympic bar measuring in at a total of 66" long. Its 28mm medium knurled shaft is forged from solid stainless steel that yields and astounding tensile strength of 218,000 PSI with the added benefit of being corrosion resistant down to the core. Weight sleeves are also crafted from stainless steel for added strength with no coating or plating to ever wear off even after years of use. Weight sleeves spin effortlessly on the high-quality USA made bushing system for reduced torquing of the wrists. Just like the longer 7' Olympic bars, Ivanko puts the OBS-66 through the same testing to ensure the highest quality bars including mag testing, ultra-sonic testing and even straightness testing.
What are the benefits of training with a short Olympic bar? If youre considering purchasing a short Olympic bar for weightlifting, most people do so in addition to already having a 7' long bar for bench presses, squats and other Olympic lifts. The shorter Olympic bar has a lighter starting weight of only 32.5 lbs. as compared to the 45 lb. 7' bar. This can be ideal for women, beginning lifters or using the short bar for technique training or lighter arm exercises. A shorter bar is also inherently easier to balance than the longer bar, another plus for free standing or utility bench arm exercises.
Need help selecting the right Olympic Bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Features and Specifications:
- Recommended for commercial use
- Finish: High-grade corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Total Bar Length: 66" (5' 6")
- Bar Diameter: 1.10" (28mm)
- Sleeve Diameter: 1.968" (50mm)
- Distance between inside sleeve collars: 43"
- Knurling: Medium knurling (NO center knurl)
- Tensile Strength: 218,000 PSI
- Testing: Mag tested and ultra-sonic tested
- Straightness: Special straightness specified
- Sleeve Assembly: Bar sleeves capped for added bar protection
- Uses: Ideal heavy-duty short bar for commercial gyms
- Olympic collars NOT included
- Country Of Origin: 100% Made In USA
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY® GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Bar Weight: 32.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 36 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS