Evolution Light Commercial Lat Pulldown / Low Row Combo Machine -- Tuff Stuff (CLM-855WS)
TuffStuff Fitness Evolution Series Selectorized Lat Machine / Low Row Machine What are the best back exercises for a complete back workout? The Tuff Stuff CLM-855WS combination back machine offers both a high pulley station and low pulley station for strengthening and developing back muscles. From the upper pulley you can perform wide straight arm lat pulldowns, reverse grip lat pull downs, and tricep press downs. From the lower pulley you can perform seated rows for mid back, upright rows for traps and shoulders, and standing bicep curls.
The Evolution Strength Series by TuffStuff Fitness International features design innovations, construction, and commercial grade components and materials for use in non-dues based light commercial facilities such as hotels, apartment complexes, corporate wellness centers, multi-family living, community recreation centers, fire stations and police stations, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and physical therapy offices. The Evolution Strength Series also offers the high quality look and feel that users seek for their personal home gyms.
- Complete upper body workout system with high and low pulley stations
- Adjustable thigh hold-down roller pads provide firm support while exercising
- Low pulley station with narrow bar and built-in foot plate support for various low pulley exercises
- Built-in back support pad for control and stability while performing tricep exercises
- Includes angled grip lat bar and 20 straight bar
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack
- Color: Platinum Sparkle Frame / Black upholstery
- Assembled Dimensions: 77 L x 46 W x 83 H
- Assembled Weight: 345 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed):
- Box 1: 80 x 23 x 11 (178 lbs.)
- Box 2: 10 x 5 x 5 (50 lbs.)
- Box 3: 10 x 5 x 10 (50 lbs.)
- Box 4: 10 x 5 x 10 (50 lbs.)
- Box 5: 10 x 5 x 4 (40 lbs.)
- Shipping Weight: 368 lbs. (total boxed) / 428 lbs. (palletized)
- Shipping Dims (palletized - class 92.5): 32"L x 87"W x 23.5"H
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only)
Applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser
Looking to make a bulk purchase of combination exercise equipment for your commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.