Evolution Light Commercial Half Cage with Dip Handles -- Tuff Stuff (CHR-500)
TuffStuff Fitness Evolution Series Half Cage with Safety Stoppers and Dip Handles Are you looking for the best half rack for weight lifting? The Tuff Stuff CHR-500 Half Cage Squat Rack offers the stability and functionality of a traditional power cage but with more open and space efficient dimensions. This allows the user to train more freely without constraint while at the same time take advantage of safety features such as safety spotter bars and heavy duty J-hooks. The half rack also allows for body weight training using the dip handles on the rear frame cross-member as well as the pull-up bar at the top of the rack. Storing your Olympic plates and bar has never been more efficient. Hang your Olympic bar vertically from the top frame hook when not in use. With five weight storage posts on each side, all sizes of Olympic plates can be accommodated with easy access.
The Evolution Strength Series by TuffStuff Fitness International features design innovations, construction, and commercial grade components and materials for use in non-dues based light commercial facilities such as hotels, apartment complexes, corporate wellness centers, multi-family living, community recreation centers, fire stations and police stations, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and physical therapy offices. The Evolution Strength Series also offers the high quality look and feel that users seek for their personal home gyms.
- A "proven" 7° slant design allows a natural feel and body movement
- Heavy weight half rack system with integrated adjustable safety stoppers
- Features spring loaded/swing lock J-Hook (Pat. Pend.) design for easy adjustability
- Standard features include:
- Built-in chinning/pull-up bar
- Dip handles on rear crossbar
- Hanging Olympic bar holder
- (10) Olympic weight plate storage pegs (5 each side)
- Color: Platinum Sparkle frame
- Assembled Dimensions: 37 L x 59 W x 84 H
- Assembled Weight: 235 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 87 x 30 x 7
- Shipping Weight: 255 lbs. (boxed) / 315 lbs. (palletized)
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only)
Applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weight lifting equipment for your fitness studio or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.