Leg Press - 45 Degree Roller Bearing | Muscle D Fitness (RL-LPM)
Weights NOT Included
Oversized Urethane Rollers
Adjustable Seat Angle
45 Degree Roller Bearing Leg Press - Muscle D Fitness (RL-LPM) - The Muscle D 45 degree leg press with roller bearings is a plate loaded strength training device created to build muscle and increase strength in the legs. To make this plate loaded leg press machine more affordable, Muscle D utilizes a urethane roller system rather than urethane bearings. The result is top of the line performance at a cheaper price. The RL-LPM leg press is fitted with a spacious diamond plate foot platform for added foot placement variation for targeting different areas of the legs. The seat adjusts to different angles via a pop-pin and is padded with closed-cell foam for added support through heavier reps. Four chrome plated weight horns in the back keep an arsenal of weight plates nearby during your workout. And the frame of the RL-LPM is fabricated from heavy-duty 11-gauge steel tubing finished in baked-on platinum powder coat.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- Assembled Dims: 94” L x 68” W x 58” H
- Product Weight: 540 lbs.
- 45 Degree Angle.
- Large diamond plate foot plate.
- Plate Load Machine.
- Large urethane rollers with bearings and oversized guide rods.
- Frame Color: Platinum powder coat. FREE custom frame color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY® sales rep for more details.
- Upholstery Color: Double box-stitched black upholstery. FREE custom upholstery color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more details.
- Padding: High density foam padding for maximum support and comfort.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Assembly: Most flat , adjustable and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customer's responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48" L x 77" W x 30" H
- Shipping Weight: 660 lbs.