Deluxe 4 Stack Jungle Gym Version A | Muscle D Fitness (MDM-4SA)
Includes 4 Weight Stacks
Lat Pulldown, Lat Row, Tricep Pressdown, Hi/Low Pulley
Instructional Placards For Each Station
Deluxe 4 Stack Jungle Gym Version A - Muscle D Fitness (MDM-4SA) - The Muscle D MDM-4SA 4 stack jungle gym version A is designed to maximize floor space in the weight room while providing key resistance training exercises for the lats, arms and secondary muscles of the upper and lower body. For overall back development, the MDM-4SA includes both a low row and a pulldown station. This allows you to isolate the low, mid and upper lat muscles. The tricep pressdown station is more versatile than it looks. With a few cable attachment changes, users can perform overhanded pressdowns, reverse grip extensions with the elbows in for the outer triceps, tricep rope extensions facing or facing away from the machine and more. The adjustable hi/low pulley offers endless cable machine exercises including tricep pressdowns, bicep curls, wood choppers and front/side/rear delt extensions. Attach an ankle cuff for lower body cable machine exercises including abduction, adduction, knee raises and many others.
The Muscle D MDM-4SA 4 stack jungle gym is fabricated using beefy 2.5” x 4.5” x 11-gauge oval steel tubing. The padding is made from high-density closed-cell foam for added support and increased longevity in commercial gyms. And all four weight stacks glide on hardened steel guide rods and are driven by a heavy-duty cable and pulley system.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assembled Dims: 140” L x 70” W x 94” H
- Product Weight: 1425 lbs.
- 2.5” x 4.5” rugged, 11-gauge steel oval tubing for that extra beefy appearance.
- Instructional placard with directions on every station.
- 2,000 lb. test cables with durable vinyl coating with Allen head fittings.
- Cable attachments in pictures included.
- STATIONS INCLUDE
- 1 Lat Pulldown – 260 lb
- 1 Low Row – 260 lb
- 1 Tricep Pressdown – 190 lb
- 1 Adjustable Hi/Low Pulley – 190 lb
- Frame Color: Platinum powder coat. FREE custom frame color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY® sales rep for more details.
- Upholstery Color: Double box-stitched black upholstery. FREE custom upholstery color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more details.
- Padding: High density foam padding for maximum support and comfort.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Assembly: Most flat , adjustable and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- 1 skid 37 L "x 37" W x 98" H 1250 lbs
- 1 skid 48" L x 89" W x 48" H 300 lbs