Deluxe Cable Crossover Machine | Muscle D Fitness (MDM-CCS)
2-190 lb. Weight Stacks
Adjustable Hi/Low Pulley Columns
Easy Trigger Pulley Adjustment
Deluxe Cable Crossover Machine - Muscle D Fitness (MDM-CCS) - The Muscle D MDM-CCS deluxe cable crossover machine is designed to provide cable machine workouts that isolate the muscles in the upper and lower body. The MDM-CCS is the perfect addition to any weight room, especially for “finisher” exercises like cable crossovers, bicep curls and tricep pressdowns after heavy prime mover exercises. Thanks to the fully adjustable swivel pulleys, users can adjust the pulleys to the proper height to accommodate their own height as well as the type of exercise being performed. An “easy trigger” adjustment on each side of the pulley wheel housing makes the adjustments user friendly for all. Centrally located and affixed to the main crossbeam are the multiple chin-up handles. These handles offer different angles and widths for blasting the lats from different angles. They also make a great anchor point for suspension trainers like the CrossCore. 2-190 lb. weight stacks provide all the muscle burning resistance and are housed by a commercial-grade frame fabricated from 11-gauge steel tubing.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- Assembled Dims: 146” L x 38” W x 98” H
- Product Weight: 895 lbs.
- Rugged 2” x 4” x 11-gauge rectangular tubing for heavy-duty use.
- Standard tubing pictured, also available in deluxe oval tubing.
- Multi-grip chin-up handles.
- Easy trigger adjustment on each sliding pulley housing.
- Adjustable Hi/Low pulley columns on each side for a variety of exercises.
- Handles in picture are included.
- 2-190 lb. weight stacks with magnetic selector pins.
- Frame Color: Platinum powder coat. FREE custom frame color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY® sales rep for more details.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Assembly: Most flat , adjustable and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- 2 Skids 37" L x 37" W x 98" H 500 lbs each (1,000 lbs. total)