Elite Selectorized Leg Press Machine | Muscle D Fitness (MDE-09A)
310 lb. Weight Stack
Adjustable Seat Angle
Large Foot Platform
Elite Selectorized Leg Press Machine - Muscle D Fitness (MDE-09A) - The Muscle D Elite Selectorized Leg Press Machine is designed for resistance training of the quads, hamstrings, hips, glutes and calf muscles. The MDE-09A has some distinct advantages when compared to a plate loaded 45 degree leg press such as easier entry and exit, much faster weight changes and eliminates the possibility of getting pinned under a heavy weight carriage in the event of a missed rep. To change the targeted muscle isolation, simply adjust the angle of the seat and/or change foot positions on the large foot platform. A unique roller system incorporates durable urethane rollers and large diameter chrome guide rods for super smooth travel and includes the users bodyweight for added resistance. The bottom of the platform can also be used for calf extensions, which can be executed with toes pointed in, out and straight ahead for total calf development. An easy to reach 310 lb. selectorized weight stack rides on chrome guide rods and is driven by heavy-duty steel cabling and pulley wheels with lubricated and sealed bearings. The selectorized leg press frame is built using heavy-grade oval tubing and is finished with baked-on black powder coat.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assembled Dims: 74” L x 48” W x 64” H
- Product Weight: 675 lbs.
- Perfect back pad angle in reference to the foot platform opens up the upper torso for complete leg press action.
- Simple pull handle positions the seated carriage for more or less pre-stretch and range of motion.
- Smooth urethane rollers ensure friction-free pressing action.
- Chrome oversized guide rods are angled to add user’s body weight to the overall resistance.
- Large foot platform gives user choice of isolating quadriceps or hamstrings and glutes.
- Great calf muscle development positioning for feet at the bottom edge of the foot platform.
- 310 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin.
- Protective shroud for added safety.
- Exercise placard.
- Frame Color: Black powder coat. FREE custom frame color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY® sales rep for more details.
- Upholstery Color: Double box-stitched red upholstery. Black is also available and in stock. FREE custom upholstery color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more details.
- Padding: High density foam padding for maximum support and comfort.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Assembly: Most flat , adjustable and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions: 45" L x 67" W x 24" H
- Shipping Weight: 775 lbs.