Elite Selectorized Pec Deck / Rear Delt Machine | Muscle D Fitness (MDE-15)
200 lb. Weight Stack
One-Touch Seat Adjustment
Elite Selectorized Pec Deck / Rear Delt Machine - Muscle D Fitness (MDE-15) - The Muscle D Elite Selectorized Peck Deck / Rear Delt Machine is a combination of two selectorized exercise machines in one. This reduced footprint is ideal for any location short on space and greatly reduces equipment purchase costs. Use the pec deck for performing chest flies much like you would with a pair of dumbbells. A simple pop-pin adjustment on each overhead cam sets the pre-stretch and desired range of motion to right where you want it. To change over to the rear delt machine, adjust the pop-pins so that the arms are all the way back. Face the arms with the pad against the chest and with a neutral grip, bring the hands out and back in a half circle as you squeeze the rear delts. The arms are self-adjusting and accommodate any size user without manual adjustments. Adjusting the seat for either exercise is easy thanks to the one-touch height adjustment. A 200 lb. weight stack is within reach for quick and easy weight changes and rides on polished steel guide rods driven by aircraft quality cable and a pulley wheel with sealed bearings. And the frame is fabricated from heavy-grade oval tubing and is finished with a baked-on black powder coat.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assembled Dims: 59” L x 51” W x 83” H
- Product Weight: 520 lbs.
- Great dual purpose machine for chest and rear deltoids.
- Self-adjusting arms swing in and out for different arm lengths.
- Multiple holes in the cams for more or less pre-stretch and range of motion adjustment.
- Accommodating variable resistance for max chest and rear delt development.
- Contoured seat.
- One touch seat height adjustment while seated.
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin.
- Protective shroud for added safety.
- Exercise placard.
- Frame Color: Black powder coat. FREE custom frame color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY® sales rep for more details.
- Upholstery Color: Double box-stitched red upholstery. Black is also available and in stock. FREE custom upholstery color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more details.
- Padding: High density foam padding for maximum support and comfort.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Assembly: Most flat , adjustable and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions: 45" L x 67" W x 24" H
- Shipping Weight: 620 lbs.