Compact 8 Stack Multi Gym | Muscle D Fitness (MDM-8SCB)
8 Weight Stacks
8 Users Can Train At Same Time
Unique 3-N-1 Multi Press
Frame Color BLACK
Compact 8 Stack Multi Gym - Muscle D Fitness (MDM-8SCB) - The Muscle D MDM-8SCB compact 8 stack multi gym is a multi-user gym designed with 8 combo cable exercise machines for maximum floor space efficiency. Up to 8 users at one time can engage in resistance training on the MDM-8SC making it a popular centerpiece for any commercial facility. Add a ninth user for lat training on the centrally located chin-up bar or use it as a stable anchor point for a suspension trainer when performing bodyweight exercises.
Two lat row / low row combo stations combine two of the most effective back exercises in one for training the low, mid and upper lat muscles. Two leg extension / leg curl combo stations allow users to blast the quads and hamstrings from the same machine. Two multi-press stations combine three of the most effective upper body training exercises; the flat press for lower and mid pecs, the incline press for upper pec development and the seated shoulder press for widening and strengthening the deltoids. And the two adjustable hi / low pulleys hit the pecs from all angles when performing cable crossovers or two users can utilize each side independently for a host of various upper and lower body cable machine exercises.
The MDM-8SCB compact 8 stack jungle gym is fabricated using heavy-duty rectangular steel tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish for added abrasion resistance. Each seat, backrest and roller includes dense, closed-cell foam padding for added comfort while exercising and to hold its shape for a longer period of time. All 8 weight stacks glide on hardened steel guide rods and are driven by high tensile strength steel cables and nylon pulley wheels with sealed bearings.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assembled Dims: 392” L x 120” W x 88” H
- Product Weight: 4200 lbs.
- The Compact 8 stack utilizes a biomechanically precise, variable resistance cam on the Adjustable Leg Extension/Seated Leg Curl combo.
- User friendly “NO Cable Change System” with simple adjustments to fit the user.
- Anatomical correctness of the exercises is outstanding giving maximum muscular results.
- A unique 3-in-1 Multi Press Station for Flat, Incline, and Shoulder presses.
- Cable attachments shown in images are included.
- 8 people can train at the same time.
- Weight stacks:
- 2 Lat/Low Row – 180 lb
- 2 Leg Extension/Seated Leg Curl – 180 lb
- 2 Multi Press – 180 lb
- 2 Adjustable Hi/Lo Pulley – 150 lb
- Optional 15 lb selectorized plates available instead of 10 lb plates
- Frame Color: Black powder coat. FREE custom frame color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY® sales rep for more details.
- Upholstery Color: Double box-stitched black upholstery. FREE custom upholstery color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more details.
- Padding: High density foam padding for maximum support and comfort.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Assembly: Most flat , adjustable and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- 2 skids 72" L x 48" W x 88" H 1600 lbs each
- 1 crate 72" L x 45" W x 60" H 1200 lbs