Proformance Plus 2-Tier Saddle Dumbbell Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-752)
Proformance Plus PPF-752 Two-Tier Commercial Dumbbell Rack - The Proformance Plus Commercial Fixed Weight Dumbbell Storage Rack by TuffStuff is a simple and user friendly two-tier storage solution for commercial dumbbell sets. Ergonomic design includes forward angled tiers on both levels as well as a forward sitting tier on the bottom for easy removal and re-racking of dumbbells. Bolt-on rubber dumbbell saddles cradle each dumbbell to eliminate rolling while working well to absorb impact when re-racking. Robust dumbbell rack frame construction includes 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval steel tubing finished in your choice of powder coat color. Popular dumbbell set run for this rack include 5-50, 55-100 and 105-150 lbs..
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Fixed Weight Dumbbell Rack Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 30 L x 100 W x 29 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Dumbbell Saddles: Rubber dumbbell saddles bolted to each tier fully cradles dumbbells and help eliminate noise and impact from re-racking
- Dumbbell Compatibility: Stores 10 pairs of pro-style, solid steel, rubber or urethane encased commercial dumbbells
- Rack Tiers: Angled forward sitting lower tier is ideal for heavier dumbbell sizes
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Two-Tier Dumbbell Saddle Rack?:
- Includes commercial quality fabrication to remain steady even when fully loaded
- Forward angling tiers for easy dumbbell access
- Rubber dumbbell saddles minimize impact and sound from racking dumbbells
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of dumbbell storage racks for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.