Proformance Plus 2-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-752T)
Proformance Plus PPF-752T Two-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack - The Proformance Plus Dumbbell Rack with Trays by TuffStuff includes two levels, or tiers, to efficiently store multi-sided dumbbell sets including cast iron hex, rubber hex, urethane hex and 12-sided solid steel urethane encased. Each steel shelf features a lip on all three sides that prevents dumbbells from sliding or rolling off. The solid steel shelves on each tier also help to eliminate pinch points that can be present on other styles of commercial dumbbell racks. Ergonomic access is made possible through the angle of each shelf reducing torque on the wrists when removing or re-racking dumbbells. And for heavier dumbbells, the bottom tier sits forward allowing plenty of room to grab and utilize the legs when lifting. USA Made Shelf Rack construction includes beefy 2 x 4 bent oval steel tubing with 11 gauge walls.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Two-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 30 L x 84 W x 31 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Dumbbell Trays: Top tray dims = 16 deep and bottom tray dims = 18 deep for heavier sizes
- Dumbbell Compatibility: Stores multiple pairs of cast iron hex, rubber hex, urethane hex and 12-sided dumbbells
- Rack Tiers: Angled forward sitting lower tier is ideal for heavier dumbbell sizes
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Unit Weight: 300 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 360 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance 2-Tier Shelf Dumbbell Rack?:
- Designed to store all types of multi-sided dumbbells
- Includes commercial quality fabrication to remain steady even when fully loaded
- Forward angling tiers for easy dumbbell access
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weight storage racks for your fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.