Proformance Plus Barbell Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-753)
Proformance Plus PPF-753 Commercial Barbell Rack - The Proformance Plus Commercial Fixed Weight Barbell Storage Rack by TuffStuff features an A-frame design, heavy-duty construction and the ability to hold up to 10 fixed weight EZ-curl or straight bars. Even when fully loaded down with a 20-110 lb. barbell set, the PPF-753 remains firm and steady thanks to the USA Made frame that utilizes 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tubing, deep penetrating MIG welds and heavy-duty grade 8 bolts. Members will enjoy the easy access this double-sided barbell rack offers along with ample room provided for grabbing the barbells without having to worry about pinch points. The PPF-753 provides a modern look that is sure to work well with any studio or club.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Fixed Weight Barbell Rack Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 27 L x 44 W x 62 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Bar Catches: 10 stainless steel bar catches will not corrode and include protective guards to protect frame finish from abrasions caused by re-racking barbells
- Bar Compatibility: Stores 10 pro-style, solid steel, rubber or urethane encased EZ-curl or straight fixed weight barbells
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Solid Steel Barbell Rack?:
- Includes commercial quality fabrication to remain steady even when fully loaded
- Compact design for use in studios or clubs
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of weight storage racks for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.