Proformance Plus 3-Tier Saddle Dumbbell Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-754)
Proformance Plus PPF-754 Three-Tier Commercial Dumbbell Rack - The Proformance Plus Space Saving Commercial Dumbbell Rack by TuffStuff includes three levels, or tiers, to efficiently store up to 15-pairs of dumbbells. Each tier is ergonomically positioned to maximize ease of use and reduce torque on the wrists. Rows of rubber dumbbell saddles, or cradles, are included to ensure dumbbells stay orderly and dont roll at anytime and to minimize impact from repeated re-racking. Big 2 x 4 oval steel tubing makes up the construction of the PPF-754 so as to provide a stable foundation for the heaviest sets of dumbbells. Popular dumbbell sets for this rack include 5-75 lbs. and 55-125 lbs.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Fixed Weight Dumbbell Rack Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 31 L x 100 W x 44 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Dumbbell Saddles: Rubber dumbbell saddles bolted to each tier fully cradles dumbbells and help eliminate noise and impact from re-racking
- Dumbbell Compatibility: Stores 15 pairs of pro-style, solid steel, rubber or urethane encased commercial dumbbells
- Rack Tiers: Angled forward sitting lower tier is ideal for heavier dumbbell sizes
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Frame Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Dumbbell Tray Color: By default, all commercial Tuff Stuff dumbbell racks come with wrinkle black powder coated dumbbell trays as shown in the product images. Unless a request to change to another standard color is noted on your order, your dumbbell rack will arrive with wrinkle black dumbbell trays
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Three-Tier Dumbbell Saddle Rack?:
- Space saving 3-tier design holds 15-pairs of commercial dumbbells
- Includes commercial quality fabrication to remain steady even when fully loaded
- Forward angling tiers for easy dumbbell access
- Rubber dumbbell saddles minimize impact and sound from racking dumbbells
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of dumbbell storage racks for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.