Proformance Plus 3-Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-754T)
Proformance Plus PPF-754T 3-Tiered Tray Dumbbell Rack - The Proformance Plus 3-Tiered Dumbbell Rack by TuffStuff Fitness may not be the most glamorous piece of equipment in your gym, but its certainly one of the most useful and one of the first organizational tools you should consider purchasing for your free weight equipment including iron or rubber hex dumbbells. If youve ever been in a gym cluttered with equipment strewn around the floor, you know the negative impact a distracting training environment can have. Even top notch training tools are of little use if you have to spend your valuable time and energy stepping over or moving dumbbells left on the floor to get to them. And with square footage at a premium these days, you simply cant afford to waste any more valuable training space on storage than absolutely necessary.
The Proformance Plus Three Tier Tray Dumbbell Rack, or shelf rack as it is sometimes referred to, offers the perfect solution to your dumbbell storage needs. With three levels each measuring a whopping 84 (7 feet), you can store 30 or more pairs of hex-style or most round dumbbells on this solidly constructed rack. The rubber padding offers cushioning to deaden the unpleasant metal on metal clanging that occurs when returning dumbbells to the rack and eliminates any rolling that round dumbbells might be prone to do when the trays are not full. With the top two trays measuring 16 deep and the bottom tray measuring 18 deep, youll have room for your big boys weighing 100+ pounds as well as lighter dumbbells. The tiered design is an important feature to consider, especially if you want to store heavy dumbbells on the slightly deeper bottom tray. If youve ever tried to wrestle heavy dumbbells from the bottom of an in-line rack, you know what a back-breaking nightmare that can be, not to mention the awkward way in which you have to wedge your hands in to grasp the dumbbell handles. More than one well-intentioned lifter has been moved to cursing after banging a wrist while attempting this awkward maneuver. With this smartly designed dumbbell storage rack solution, your cursing days are over!
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus 3-Tiered Tray Dumbbell Rack Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 36 L x 84 W x 46 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Dumbbell Trays: Top and middle trays are 16 deep with 18 deep bottom tray for larger dumbbells. They also feature a side and front lip to prevent dumbbells from rolling or sliding off
- Ergonomic Design: Stadium style trays are angled and forward sitting for easy access with less strain on the wrists
- Dumbbell Compatibility: Works best with multi-sided dumbbells including iron and rubber hex as well as 12-sided dumbbells. Dumbbells NOT included
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 425 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff 3-Tiered Tray Dumbbell Rack?:
- Open shelf design will not pinch the fingers when re-racking dumbbells
- Rubber padded trays to protect finish of dumbbells and rack
- Ergonomically positioned stadium style shelves allow easy access to dumbbell handles with reduced strain on the wrists
- You choose frame colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips
Need help selecting the perfect dumbbell storage solution? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.