Proformance Plus Olympic Weight Tree -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-758)
Proformance Plus PPF-758 Olympic Weight Plate Tree - The Proformance Plus Olympic Weight Plate Tree by TuffStuff is both a commercial weight plate storage rack and Olympic bar holder condensed into one small footprint. Looking for a great free weight storage solution for your club? The PPF-758 provides six weight horns and two Olympic bar holders offering ample storage space to keep free weights up and off the floor while allowing an easy access design for convenient loading and unloading from both sides. The H shaped base is constructed from 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval steel tubing as is the center vertical beam and remains safe and stable even when loaded to capacity. The footprint of the PPF-758 free weight storage solution comes in at a compact 27 x 25 making it an ideal go anywhere plate tree for your free weight facility.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Olympic Weight Plate Tree Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 27 L x 25 W x 44 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Plate Sleeves: Includes six plate sleeves for 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. Olympic weight plates
- Bar Holders: Two vertical bar holders for Olympic curl bars or straight bars
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea. For Olympic plates only. Not bumper plates
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Olympic Plate Tree?:
- Includes commercial quality fabrication to remain steady even when fully loaded
- Includes Olympic bar holders to help keep bars up and off the ground
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of weight storage racks for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.