Proformance Plus 4-Station Jungle Gym -- Tuff Stuff (PPMS-4000)
Proformance Plus PPMS-4000 Jungle Gym - The Proformance Plus 4-Station Selectorized Jungle Gym by TuffStuff Fitness is a customizable modular resistance training system that really packs a punch in terms of the exercise variety you can offer in a minimal footprint capable of accommodating up to four users simultaneously. Though you can customize the system to meet your needs, the shown configuration that includes a lat pulldown, low row, triceps pressdown, and adjustable high/low pulley is a popular and effective one for hitting several major muscle groups.
The adjustable high/low pulley is perhaps the most versatile station on the unit. In the high position, you can use it for single and double arm triceps pressdowns with a rope, single handle, or v-bar. Face pulls target the rear delts and upper back. A simple and quick move with the pop pin to the low position allows you to train single and double arm curls and rows with a variety of bars and attachments to effectively train your biceps, lats, and mid-back. Imaginative trainers also use the high/low pulley for core and abdominal strengthening lifts like wood choppers and lawnmower pulls. The freedom of movement allows these sorts of twisting abdominal exercises that really hit the obliques and intercostals like few other machines can. By setting the pulley at about waist height and using a single arm handle, you can turn the high/low pulley into a great rehab/prehab tool for the difficult to isolate internal and external rotators of the shoulder joint.
Though you cant see your back in a mirror, impressive back development often separates good from great. The aptly named lat pulldown allows you to train your lats with pulldowns to the front or behind the head with a number of different bars, including a straight bar (underhand or overhand grip), a parallel grip bar, or a narrow-grip v-bar. Adjust the thigh pad with the pop pin for users of different heights and leg girth. The Low Row hits the lats and mid-back from a different angle, and many consider rows the single best back builder. Again, your creativity comes into play as you choose different bars and grips for a slightly different feel and exercise focus. The walk-through design, angled bench, and oversized footplates all help the machine conform better to the natural movements of your body for better muscular activation and a more effective workout.
Theres an old adage that all big benchers have big triceps. One of the best ways to elicit triceps hypertrophy is through high-repetition pushdowns (or pressdowns). The vertical pad supports your back and minimizes body sway to better isolate the triceps for maximum development. You can experiment with a rope, straight bar, or v-bar to target different heads of the triceps for that coveted horseshoe look.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Jungle Gym Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 79 L x 138 W x 90 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Includes: Lat Pulldown with Lat Bar, Low Row with Straight Handle, Tricep Pressdown with Tricep Rope and Adjustable Hi/Low Pulley with Single Handle
- Hi/Low Pulley: Hi/Low Pulley adjusts via pop-pin for weight training the upper and lower body from all angles. Use for single arm exercises such as bicep curls or lat rows or use for functional core exercises like wood choppers
- Lat Pulldown: Lat Pulldown station includes pop-pin adjustable thigh pad to accommodate any size user. Perform behind the head lat pulldowns or front pulldowns for a well rounded back workout
- Tricep Pressdown: Includes vertical pad to support the back and keep the form in check while performing tricep pushdowns with the rope or straight bar attachment
- Low Row: Walk-through design allows easy entry and exit. Angled bench and oversized aluminum footplates properly align the body for better isolation of the lats during rows
- Weight Stacks: Includes four 200-pound steel weight stacks (optional 300-pound upgrade)
- Shrouds: Standard full length steel weight stack shrouds protect users and bystanders from moving parts
- Pulleys: Solid aluminum pulley wheels with sealed bearings for smooth friction-free movement
- Swivel Handles: Provide multi-directional and unrestricted movements
- Cables: Combination of USA certified 3/16 and ¼ military-spec coated steel cable rated at 4,200 lb. tensile strength
- Padding: High density commercial grade EMR urethane foam padding bonded to 1 thick premium plywood backing support with grade 8 zinc plated locking hardware and polished aluminum caps
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet designed for anchoring to the floor
- Customize: Customizable modular system offers the flexibility to choose your exercise stations and positioning to suit your facility
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 1,520 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Jungle Gym?:
- Customizable modular system offers the flexibility to choose exercise stations and positioning to best suit your facility (system as shown includes lat pulldown, low row, triceps pressdown, and adjustable high/low pulley)
- Space saving four-stack jungle provides maximum exercise variety in a minimal footprint
- Four independent stations allow multiple user participation
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips
Need help configuring the best Selectorized Jungle Gym for your studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.