Evolution Light Commercial Reversible Dumbbell / Kettlebell / Medicine Ball Rack -- Tuff Stuff (CDR-300)
Dumbbells and Kettlebells NOT included
TuffStuff Fitness Evolution Series Reversible Dumbbell Rack / Kettlebell Rack / Medicine Ball Rack Are you looking for a universal storage system for dumbbells, kettlebells, and medicine balls? The CDR-300 horizontal tray rack safely accommodates all kinds of standard dumbbells, kettle bells, and med balls for your fitness studio or facility workout room. Choose an angled tier tray position for use as a dumbbell rack, or reverse the tray to a flat position to provide easy accessibility to any flat-bottom kettlebell, medicine ball, or slam ball. Mix and match tray positions to accommodate different hand held free weights and strength balls on one universal rack. Choose a standard two-tier rack or expand to a three-tier rack for more storage needs.
The Evolution Strength Series by TuffStuff Fitness International features design innovations, construction, and commercial grade components and materials for use in non-dues based light commercial facilities such as hotels, apartment complexes, corporate wellness centers, multi-family living, community recreation centers, fire stations and police stations, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and physical therapy offices. The Evolution Strength Series also offers the high quality look and feel that users seek for their personal home gyms.
- Universal tray-style design easily converts from angled position for holding standard dumbbells to flat position to hold kettlebells and medicine balls
- Expandable with CDR-300E third tier tray (optional) at bottom of rack for additional storage space
- Dumbbells, kettlebells, and medicine balls sold separately
- Color: Platinum Sparkle frame
- Assembled Dimensions: 21 L x 56 W x 40 H
- Assembled Weight: 120 lbs. without third tray / 166 lbs. with third tray
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 50 x 26 x 8 (CDR-300) / 50 x 18 x 7 (CDR-300E)
- Shipping Weight (CDR-300 only): 125 lbs (boxed) / 165 lbs (palletized)
- Shipping Weight (CDR-300 and CDR-300E): 175 lbs (boxed) / 215 lbs (palletized)
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only)
Applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weight storage racks for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.