High Strength Aluminum Revolving Solid Pressdown V-Bar with Urethane Handles | American Barbell (AT-PVB)
American Barbell USA Made High Strength Aluminum Tricep Press Down V-Bar with Urethane Handles - Allows the user to perform cable pushdown exercises for the triceps on a cable machine. Tricep pushdowns are a great way to target the inner and medial heads of the triceps to build power and slabs of muscle on the back of the arms. While performing tricep pushdowns on a V-Bar, keep the elbows by your side throughout the execution of the exercise. Allow the triceps bar to extend and stretch the triceps at the top of the exercise and then slowly bring the bar down while squeezing the triceps. Control the V-Bar on the way back up working against the negative. Fully utilizing the negative as much as the positive will yield better results in building the triceps.
Improving upon a design in steel made popular by former manufacturer GP Industries, American Barbell has created a cable attachment made of the highest quality high strength aluminum. The solid aluminum cable accessory (not hollow like some) offers a product stronger and more durable than steel, yet much lighter weight (about half to two-thirds the weight of similar attachments in steel) for safety and functionality. Have you ever had a heavy cable attachment on an overhead cable cause the top weight stack plate to lift, or worse yet come crashing down on an unsuspecting exercisers head, when the weight stack pin was removed to change the weight? Because aluminum bars and handles are lighter than the average weight stack top plate and selector stem, a better balance is created for safer operations and less liability to gym owners.
American Barbell's attention to superior craftsmanship doesn't stop with the solid aluminum construction. After fabrication of the aluminum bar or handle by American Barbell, each attachment is sent out to Hogue, Inc. for application of the proprietary urethane handle grips. Hogue, Inc. is famous worldwide for its long tradition since 1968 of producing hand gun grips and long gun stocks of world-class design and superior performance. Urethane handle grips are securely bonded through an "overmold" process to each aluminum cable attachment - meaning the urethane coating is molded right over the handle and can't slip off, peel off, tear, or loosen and twist over time like common rubber grips. In fact, the only way to remove the urethane coating once engaged to the aluminum is to machine it off or burn it off! Each urethane grip bears Hogue's signature Cobblestone™ texture, a pebbled pattern which provides a non-slip, sure grip handle with the perfect grip and rock-solid fit. This modern, durable grip coating is impervious to all oils, sweat, and solvents, meaning no amount of use, cleaning, or brushing up against oily guide rods will detract from its performance. The end result is a cable attachment without comparison that looks great, feels great, and wears great.
- (1) Revolving Solid Pressdown V-Bar
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- Manufactured from high strength, solid aluminum
- Lighter and stronger than steel for safety and durability
- Overmolded urethane handle grips by Hogue, Inc.
- Cobblestone handle texture for sure grip
- Handle grips impervious to sweat, oil, and solvents
- Multi-axis rotating swivel for ease of attachment and full functional use
- Grip Diameter: 28.5mm (1.125")
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
Does NOT Include Shipping:
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote for the American Barbell cable machine attachment prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
Local Pick-Up Available In Las Vegas, NV and Memphis, TN