Commercial Recumbent Stepper - Recumbent Cross Trainer -- Spirit Fitness (CRS800S)
Spirit Fitness C-Series CRS800S Total Body Recumbent Stepper - The CRS800S Recumbent Stepper by Spirit Fitness is a commercial semi-recumbent step machine employing both the upper body and lower body in linked motion to increase benefits of cardiovascular training during aerobic exercise. The CRS800 S Recumbent Cross Trainer is the perfect solution for those clients wanting a low-impact, full-body workout to promote weight loss and body fat reduction while performing a functional movement with minimal stress on lower body joints. The seated stepping motion utilizes a linked, linear motion enabling users to self-adjust the stroke length to accommodate their range-of-motion capabilities. The smooth stepping action is made more comfortable with oversized cushioned foot pedals. The linked natural upper body motion uses large cushioned multi-grip handles that are adjustable for reach and allow exercisers to vary the grip position for change in muscle focus. The step-through frame design and swiveling seat are optimal for users with limited mobility or active aging exercisers, making the CRS800S Step Recumbent Trainer a great cardio exercise machine choice for senior living facilities and military rehabilitation centers.
The design of the electronics features an intuitive interface for ease operation, large easy-to-read displays, and multiple program options for users of all levels of fitness. A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, seat mounted pulse grip handles for a comfortable hand position, and a turbo cooling fan to keeps your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and your clients are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fat Burn, Hill or Interval programs.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Recumbent Cross Trainers on GSA contract - All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD with Scrolling Feedback and Scrolling Message Center, Easy Touch Control Buttons, Convenient Storage Compartment, Audio Input Jack (MP3 compatible), Cooling Swivel Fan, Reading Rack, Integrated Console Speakers
- Display Feedback: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, (2) Heart Rate, (2) User
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Pulse Grip Sensors and Telemetric Wireless Chest Strap Compatible (HR strap not included)
- Motion: Linked Upper and Lower Body Linear Pattern
- Step Range: Self-Adjusting Linear Step Range from 1 to 12.5 Inches
- Resistance: 20 Levels, Watt Range from 5 to 750
- Drive Train: Heavy-Duty Poly-V Belt
- Handles: Cushioned and adjustable Multi-Grip Handles for comfort and variety
- Seat: High Density Foam Seat Pad, Recline Adjustable Angle, Fore/Aft Adjustment
- Accessibility: Seat swivels in 360-degrees making it easy to enter/exit the machine
- Pedals: Oversized Cushioned Foot Pedals for a comfortable feel
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High Strength Steel with Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Frame Design: Step Through Frame Design for users with limited mobility
- Cup Holders: Two Cup Holders located conveniently on each side of the seat frame
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Power: Plug-in, 120V / 15 Amp (NEMA 5-15P plug)
- Assembled Dimensions: 67" L x 31.5" W x 48" H
- Assembled Weight: 258 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed only): 73" L x 23" W x 34" H
- Shipping Weight (boxed only): 260 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed on pallet): 73" L x 47" W x 41" H (Freight Shipping Class 150)
- Shipping Weight (boxed on pallet): 345 lbs.
Warranty - Commercial (Up to 8 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years - Electronics & Parts
- 2 Years - Labor
Warranty - Residential:
- Lifetime - Frame
- 10 Years - Electronics & Parts
- 2 Years - Labor
Need to purchase multiple recumbent cross trainers for a fitness center? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.