S715 Status Series Commercial Step Trainer -- SportsArt (S715)
SportsArt Commercial Step Trainer | S715 Status Series - The S715 Exercise Stepper by SportsArt is built for all day low impact aerobic exercise in dues paying facilities including commercial clubs. Since it is self-generating, there are no outside power requirements for the S715 so it can be set up and used almost anywhere. Users can take advantage of the ergonomically positioned handles that include contact heart rate monitors up high and down low. Horizontal and vertical handrails accommodate a variety of hand positions and provide stability to the user while exercising or when entering or exiting the machine. 40-levels of resistance are integrated with a wide variety of stepper exercises including Vari-Stride and the YMCA test. And for a whisper quiet exercise experience, SportsArt includes an automotive grade Poly-V belt that is exceptionally smooth and requires less maintenance than most other stepper drive systems.
What are the benefits of exercising with a step trainer? Why train on an aerobic stepper or step machine? For many, finding a way to exercise the cardiovascular system with little to no impact is important. A step trainer, much like an exercise bike, keeps the users feet planted firmly on the pedals at all times and provides a smooth, fluid motion that does not produce any impact or jarring of the body. This motion is a lot like climbing a steep hill or flight of stairs without the impact. Exercising with a step trainer will increase the aerobic capacity of the user which helps prevent getting out of breath when the heart rate increases during sport, exercise or even day to day activities. If losing fat is your goal, a step trainer will help you shed fat as you increase your aerobic capacity. In fact, data published by the Harvard Medical School states that a 155 lb. person will burn approximately 233 calories during 30-minutes of training. Want to tone up those thighs and glute muscles? Unlike an elliptical trainer, there is much less inertia generated requiring a much greater amount of force to be used from the legs to move the pedals up and down. The greater the force the more toning there will be.
Purchase SportsArt Commercial Stepper Trainers on GSA contract - All SportsArt aerobic steppers can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com SportsArt Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
SportsArt S715 Stepper Machine Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 54 L x 30 W x 70 H
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Plateau, Vari-Stride (20, 30, 40), YMCA Test, HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Custom HR)
- TouchN Go Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Interval, Plateau, Random, Fat Burn, Fit Test, Custom HR, WT Loss Cardio
- Data Readouts: Heartrate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, Active Zone, Calories, Level, Time, Distance, Steps/Min, METS, Total Steps, Human Watts
- ActivZone: Yes
- CSAFE: Yes
- Cardio Advisor: Yes
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Yes
- Contact Heart Rate: Yes, high and low
- Resistance Type: Electro-Magnetic
- Resistance Control: Electronic
- Power Requirement: Self-Generating
- Drive Belt: Silent automotive grade Poly-V
- Micro Inverter: No
- Display: DOT Matrix Multi-Segment LED
- Handrails: Horizontal and vertical for a variety of hand positions
- Stride Length: 14 step range
- Speed Range: 25-160 steps per minute
- Pedals: Self-leveling non-skid foot plates
- Pedal Size: 15 x 6.75
- Resistance Levels: 40
- Integrated Fan: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Entertainment Mounting Bracket (EMB): Optional
- Headphone Jack: Yes x 2
- Integrated Audio Control: Yes
- USB: Yes
- 30-Pin iPod Connector: Optional
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Suggested Use: All day commercial use No limits
- Finish: Double Coat Paint
- Unit Weight: 208 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 58 x 33 x 31
- Ship Weight: 253 lbs.
LED Cardio Display:
SportsArt LED cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique AvtivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit. LED Cardio Display is included on the E845S and is shown on large elliptical image.
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Mets and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- 10 Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster.
- Frame Warranty Lifetime
- Parts Warranty - 5 Years
- Wear Items Warranty - 2 Years
- Labor Warranty - 3 Year
- High Wearable Items Warranty - 90 Days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.