4TR 3hp Treadmill with Incline | COREHF (9-3613-4TR)
4TR 3hp Treadmill with Incline | COREHF (9-3613-4TR) - The 4 Series cardio line from Star Trac is the perfect solution for the hospitality and multi-housing markets. With premium full color flat panel displays, quick select adjustment keys, and optional personal viewing screen, the 4TR provides smaller facilities with the look and performance of a full commercial product.
4TR 3hp Treadmill with Incline | COREHF (9-3613-4TR) – The 4TR Treadmill from Star Trac is a light institutional rated treadmill designed for walking and running during cardiovascular workouts. The powerful 3 HP DC motor will handle users up to 514 pounds in weight. Motor speed beginning at 0.5 mph is great for active aging and those going through rehabilitation. A top end running speed of 12 mph and an incline up to 15% will challenge the most serious of athletes. The integrated Warm Bar provides contact heart rate and stop button within easy reach of the user for safety and convenience. The Star Trac 4TR Treadmill is perfect for home gyms, personal training studios, hotel fitness centers, apartment complex gyms, rehabilitation clinics, and corporate wellness centers.
The Star Trac 4-Series cardio line is the perfect solution for the hospitality and multi-housing markets. With a premium full color flat panel display, quick select adjustment keys, and an optional personal viewing screen, the 4 Series 4TR provides smaller facilities with the look and performance of a full commercial treadmill.
COREHF 4TR 3hp Treadmill with Incline Features:
Choose between 4 Series 15″ Embedded, 10″ Touchscreen & 10″ LCD versions of the new OpenHub family of consoles
- Quick Key selects for speed and incline allow for one-touch changes on the fly
- Warm bar provides contact HR and stop button within easy reach of user
- Integrated USB port provides charging capability for user devices
- Compatible with 8 Series PVS entertainment screens
- Contact and telemetry heart rate
- Multiple holders for water bottles and user devices
- Speed range: 0.5-12.5mph (0.5-20kmh)
- Incline range: 0-15%
- 3 HP DC motor
- Star Trac’s popular personal fan for comfort
- 22” (55.5 cm) wide belt
- 7” (17.7 cm) step-up height
- Electrical requirements: 110V/15 Amp standard outlet; or 220V/15 Amp
- Powder-coated Steel frame
COREHF 4TR 3hp Treadmill with Incline Specifications:
- Length: 81" (206 cm)
- Width: 32" (81 cm)
- Height: 60" (152 cm)
- 22" (55.5 cm) wide belt
- 7" (17.7 cm) step-up height
- Product Weight: 399 lbs. (181 kg)
- User Weight Capacity: 514 lbs. (233 kg)
- Electrical requirements: 110V / 15 Amp dedicated circuit with NEMA 5-15 outlet
- Deck System: Reversible Mdf Deck With Phenolic Coating
- Running Belt System: 22in (55cm) Wide Belt
- Size Of Running Surface: 60in X 22in (152cm X 55cm)
- Absorption System: Triple Cell Cushioning System Provides Maximum Shock Absorption Making The Entire Deck A Sweet Spot
- Step Up Height: 7in (17cm)
- Incline Range: 0-15% Max Incline
- Speed Range: 0.5-12.5mph (0.5-20kmh)
- Heart Rate Measurement System: Telemetry And Contact Hr
- Center Controls Bar: Warm Bar With Contact Hr And Emergency Stop
- Display: Choose From Full Color 10" Lcd, 10" Capacitive Touchscreen Or 15" Openhub Touchscreen
- User Detect System: Yes, Programmable On/off
- Accessories: Bottleholder, Pre-wired For Pvs Entertainment, Usb Port
- Max User Weight: 450lb (205kg)
- Drive System: 3 Hp Dc Motor
- Electrical Requirements: 110v/15 Amp With Standard Outlet; Or 220v/15 Amp
- Additional Features: 3.5in Rollers
Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, motor & MCB 5 years parts and labor, all other components warranted for 10 years parts and 3 years labor.
Wear items* 1 year parts and labor.
Shipping INCLUDED within the lower 48 states.
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR, select “high cost” delivery zones (i.e. Martha’s Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.), and anywhere else outside the lower 48 states. If you place an online order from anywhere outside the lower 48 states, an IRON COMPANY rep will forward the additional shipping cost to you for your approval. We will not charge your card for the additional shipping cost without your approval first.
- Your new equipment will arrive strapped to a wooden pallet. Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.