Multi-Bench - Outdoor Fitness Equipment | TriActive USA (PHRS)
For Outdoor Use
Fully Powder Coated
Multi-Bench - Outdoor Fitness Equipment | TriActive USA (PHRS) - The Multi-Bench is used by placing your feet in different positions to perform dips and push-ups with varying levels of resistance. This equipment also doubles as a seating surface and resting bench.
- Product Dimensions: 72”L x 24”W x 30”H
- Steel Tubing: TriActive USA’s MGYM Assumes usage of American standard size tubing, namely 1-1/2” x 3” rectangular tubing x 11ga, 3” x 3” rectangular tubing x 11ga, 1-1/4” OD round tubing x 11ga, 2” Schedule 80 pipe, 1-1/2” Schedule 80 pipe, and 1/4” hot rolled flat bar. TriActive USA Fitness Equipment does not include any of the following: exposed cables, hydraulics or plastic seating.
- Color: Green and Almond baked-on powder coat.
- Powder Coat Specs: Powder coating thickness 6-8 mils. Coatings are tested for 1000 hours of salt spray resistance. Pre-treated, iron phosphate applied, zinc powder applied, functional powder applied, and final TGIC powder coat is applied to provide outstanding weathering capabilities.
- Corrections Applications: When equipment is sold to corrections customers, it’s constructed with non-removable, break away, tamper resistant hardware.
- Unit Weight: 220 lbs.
- Assembly: N/A
- Installation: IRON COMPANY does not provide installation at this time but we do try to assist customers in finding a local installer. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for our installation sheet.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Limited 5-year warranty against manufacturers defects on steel posts, welds, bars and metal accessories.
- Limited 2-year warranty against manufacturers defects on bearings, clamps, and rubber parts.
- Warranties are not covered by misuse, abuse or alterations. Each warranty is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Shipping is NOT included. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for a delivered outdoor fitness equipment quote.
- LTL Freight – Ships via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate. Additional services such as inside delivery are available upon request for an additional fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- All USA Made outdoor fitness equipment is made to order. Please allow approx. 6-8 weeks for production.