Xebex Air Bike Smart Connect | Xebex (AB-1-BA)
Effective Four Limb Cardio
Multi-Program Console w/Smart Connect
Purchase On GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN
Xebex Air Bike Smart Connect | Xebex (AB-1-BA) - More robust than competitor Bikes and uses more durable moving parts. Forged Chro-Moly Cranks, Sealed Cartridge Bottom Bracket, and Sealed Ball-Bearing Cartridges at every joint. Xebex Air Bikes utilize the best technology in exercise bikes for a heavy-duty piece of equipment built to withstand anything you can throw at it! Special Xebex pricing for gyms, trainers, military/fire/police and multi-unit purchases. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more. Receive an automatic 10% discount on any Get RX'd items included with purchase of Xebex Air Bike. This product can be purchased on the GSA Advantage through Ironcompany.com GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
• 109LB steel frame
• Heavy-duty 24" fan, 27" with Fan housing
• Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
• Heavier base and handles produce a more intense workout
• Increased arm range of motion
• Pedal arm uses sealed bearings - stays tighter over time
Large, Easy-to-Read Console/Programs
• Tracks Distance (Meter or Mile), Time, Speed (KM or MI), Calories, Watts, and HR
• Programmable Custom Interval Functions (Work, Rest programs)
• Set Distance or Calories with countdown functionality
• Distance tracked in meters or thousandths of a mile (1000.0 = 1 mile)
• Bluetooth / ANT+ Connectivity records personal workout data and connects to group leaderboard applications
• Rubber-dipped handles
• 4-Way adjustable seat
• Peg attachment foot rests
• Extra padding on seat
• Net Weight: 109 LBS
• Assembled Dimensions: 48x26x52 in
• Footprint: 48x26 in
• Max User Weight: 350 LBS
• Made in Taiwan
5 year frame, 2 year non-wear parts
Smart Connect Ecosystem
The easy-to-use console features Smart Connect, which allows users to connect our Smart Connect equipment to a variety of 3rd party apps.
Effective for Any Ability
Xebex Air Bike's resistance is controlled by the user, not the machine. You can control the intensity of your workout - the harder you push, pull and pedal, the more air you're moving and the greater the resistance. Cool-down and lower your heart rate by easing the intensity of your push, pull, and pedal stroke in order to decrease the resistance and amount of air moving.
Pushing, pulling, and pedaling activates muscles in your arms, chest, back, legs, and even your core for washboard abs. Quickly burn calories with a full-body workout where you control the intensity of your exercise regimen.
Comfortable and adjusts to fit various heights
Our 4-way adjustable seat allows you to adjust the seat up/down, and forward/back. Simply loosen the pop-pin and pull out to adjust the vertical distance from seat to pedal. Next, loosen the seat track lever to slide the seat closer or further away from the handlebars.
Easy Transport and Storage
Simply tilt the Xebex Air Bike forward and roll away using the 2 over-sized wheels from the front stabilizer.
Built to Last
More robust than competitor Bikes and uses more durable moving parts. Forged Chro-Moly Cranks, Sealed Cartridge Bottom Bracket, and Sealed Ball-Bearing Cartridges at every joint. Xebex Air Bikes utilize the best technology in exercise bikes for a heavy-duty piece of equipment built to withstand anything you can throw at it!
Easily Measure Performance and Progress
Competition Ready: The Xebex Air Bike comes everything you're accustomed to and more! The Xebex Air Bike console measures distance, watts, speed, and calories with the identical formula to what was used in competitions. Our Large Console Display gives users an easy way to measure performance and track progress. On one screen, you can see 7 different key measurements: Calories Burned, Heart Rate, Watts, Speed, Total Distance, Time, Work/Rest Periods. Everything you need in one, easy-to-read console with the ability to setup Interval Training, Target Training, Heart-Rate Training, and more. Compatible with 5khz chest belts.
The console also allows for switching between units of measurement: Meters or Miles and measures to the tenth of a Calorie so you know your exact progress. Our console is easier to use and more accurately reads changes in speed. We've also included the ability to SET or TARGET distance, calories, and time while the console counts down from your targeted goal so you know just how much longer to work for.
Setup Custom Interval Work, Rest, and Number of Rounds in less than 5 seconds. The Xebex Air Bike console measures distance, watts, speed, and calories with the identical formula to leading competitor models.
Xebex Air Bikes require minimal assembly of just 7 total parts: Front and Rear Stabilizers, Console Stem, Handlebars, Pedals, Seat Post and Seat are all that need to be installed. We include all the necessary tools, hardware, and clear, illustrated instructions. Allow 15-30 minutes to complete the job!
How Does it Compare to Other Air Bikes?
The Xebex Air Bike features increased durability by using higher quality parts throughout the frame. We've reinforced weak points of other air bike models to create the most durable and robust bike on the market. The frame weighs more than comparable models which leads to more stability. Higher quality parts such as our Universal Ball Joints where the Handlebars connect to the Linkage Arms is one example of how Xebex Bikes are built more durable and longer-lasting!
We've also included a water bottle holder, an easy-to-read console that relays changes in speed more efficiently, and more robust handlebars.
- 5 year frame
- 2 year non-wear parts
Shipping NOT Included:
- Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion.
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt.
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Ship Weight: 180 LBS
- Ship Dimensions: 48" x 40" x 18"