45 Degree Hyperextension Bench | Legend Fitness (3127)
45 Degree Hyperextension Bench | Legend Fitness (3127) - The 3127 45 Degree Hyperextension Bench by Legend Fitness is an effective tool for strengthening and toning the lower back. This simple design allows easy entry and exit making it ideal for all ages and fitness levels. Front mounted assist handles are coated with non-slip foam rubber and aid in user stability and assisting with forced reps. For rock solid performance and maximum stability, Legend fully welds their 3127 using 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel and it arrives ready to use with no assembly required. The oversized footplate is made from heavy steel plate with a non-slip diamond plate pattern.
45 Degree Hyperextension Bench | Legend Fitness (3127) - The 3127 45 Degree Hyperextension Bench by Legend Fitness is an effective tool for strengthening and toning the lower back. This simple design allows easy entry and exit making it ideal for all ages and fitness levels. Front mounted assist handles are coated with non-slip foam rubber and aid in user stability and assisting with forced reps. For rock solid performance and maximum stability, Legend fully welds their 3127 using 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel and it arrives ready to use with no assembly required. The oversized footplate is made from heavy steel plate with a non-slip diamond plate pattern. The top lip of the footplate rests against the heels of the foot and keeps the user from sliding. And with the 2 thick rebond foam used in the hip pad, users can better concentrate on working the lower back instead of insufficient padding creating pressure and pinch points at the hips.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Hyperextension Bench on GSA contract - All strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
Legend Fitness 3127 Hyperextension Bench Features:
- Dimensions: 52.75" L x 31" W x 40.5" H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge 3 x 3 steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of bolts and fasteners
- Frame Fabrication: Fully MIG welded for maximum stability and longevity. No assembly required!
- Padding: Split pad design features 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density for maximum comfort and stability
- Adjustments: Hip pad height is adjustable via pop-pin to accommodate all different size users
- Foot Platform: Oversized diamond plate platform includes top lip to prevent feet from sliding
- Wearguards: ABS plastic wearguards included on top of the frame to protect powder coat finish from dumbbells or weight plates used during exercise
- Handles: Assist handles are covered with foam rubber and offer additional stability to the user
- Finish: Chip resistant baked-on powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below for available powder coat and upholstery colors
- Uses: Ideal for lower back training in commercial weight rooms
- Ship Weight: 190 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 60" L x 48" W x 40" H (Class 250)
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend Fitness Warranty:
Legend Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Legend Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods and in the following respects:
- Structural Frames1 (excluding powder coat): 15-Years
- Bronze Bushings, Pillow Block Bearings, & Pulleys: 5-Years (excluding Rugby and Speedway)
- Platforms: 1-Year (excluding Varsity, Rugby and Speedway)
- Wood/Foam Plyo Boxes: 1-Year (Performance Series only)
- Other Components2 (specified below): 1-Year (excluding Rugby)
- Wear Items & Soft Components3 (specified below): 90-Days (excluding Rugby)
- Upholstery: 90-Days
- Legend Fitness Barbells: 2-Years (Performance Series only)
- Electronics: 120-Days (Speedway Circuit only)
- Handles, Grips, & Accessories Not Manufactured By Legend Fitness: Refer to Applicable Manufacturer Warranty
1 Frames are defined as the welded structural element of the product, but not any removable fasteners, parts or powder coat finishes.
2 Includes ABS scuff guards, adder plates, aluminum diamond plates, ball bearings, cables, cable retainers, chains, chrome finishes, docking spacers, flex tube (covers raw shafts), guide rods, fasteners, linear bearings, linear rods, Monster Hook wear surfaces, placard spacers, platform rubber, pop pins, powder coating, roller bearings, rubber bumpers, rubber donuts, rubber grommets, rubber saddles (for pro style dumbbell racks), selector pins, shaft collars, snap links, snap rings, springs, thrust bearings, toe stops, UHMW peg guards, weight stacks, wheels, heim joints, and cable assemblies. For Legend Rugby products this also includes the rope portion of pivot handle, pad portion of binding pad, and ground spikes.
3 Includes end caps, end covers, grip ends, foam rubber grips, smooth rubber grips, hole plugs, self-adhesive rubber, spring collars, stickers and decals, grip tape, turn knobs, and removable handles. May include some upholstery.
Legend Fitness’ solution for any of the above warranties shall be repair or replacement of defective parts, or the supply of labor to remedy any defect.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
UNAUTHORIZED SALES AND WARRANTY POLICY
Any sale of Legend Fitness products by an unauthorized source or by any other manner not authorized by Legend Fitness shall void the warranty on the applicable product(s). Authorized Legend Fitness dealers and resellers have the knowledge and training to supply you with Legend Fitness products that best meet your needs and to install those products so that you’ll enjoy their maximum performance. Legend Fitness factory warranty is only valid on products purchased direct from a Legend Fitness Sales Representative or from an authorized Legend Fitness Dealer or approved Reseller.
- This warranty applies to only the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Under no circumstances will Legend Fitness be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses, damages, or expenses in connection with exercise products.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective component of Legend Fitness manufacture. Repair or replacement will be at the discretion of Legend Fitness and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
- Use of the equipment in any environment that is subject to excessive temperatures or moisture may void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear – including, but not limited to: cables, belts, chains, wearguards, powder coat finishes, upholstery cuts or any other incidental damage as a result of regular use and attrition.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is not a result of a manufacturer defect, including improper assembly, inadequate maintenance, or installation of other parts or components not manufactured or supplied by Legend Fitness.
- This warranty does not cover damage or failure as a result of an accident, abuse, corrosion, use of the device other than its intended purpose, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters, collision, or unauthorized modifications.
OUR FACTORY WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- You purchase Legend product(s) from an unauthorized dealer or reseller.
- You purchase used or pre-owned Legend product(s) from a private party, facility or unauthorized source.
- You purchase Legend Fitness product(s) from an Internet site not authorized by Legend Fitness.
Legend Fitness recommends that you verify if the Dealer or Reseller you are considering is an authorized Legend equipment dealer by contacting the Legend Fitness headquarters. This is especially important when considering purchasing Legend Fitness products over the Internet.
THE LEGEND FITNESS BARBELL GUARANTEE
- Limited 2 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage.
- This warranty does not cover rust, bending due to misuse, or any defect caused from use outside the stated functional capacity of the bar.
- Warranty against bending does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or hooks in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumper plates, or excessive dropping with iron plates, and similar usage).
Any specific issues or product warranty claims will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Legend Fitness 3127 - Does NOT Include Shipping:
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping.
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email email@example.com.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.