45 Degree Hyperextension Bench -- Legend Fitness (3127)
Adjustable Pad Height
Custom Colors Available
Legend Fitness 3127 45 Degree Hyperextension Bench - The 3127 45 Degree Hyperextension Bench by Legend Fitness is an effective tool for strengthening and toning the lower back. This simple design allows easy entry and exit making it ideal for all ages and fitness levels. Front mounted assist handles are coated with non-slip foam rubber and aid in user stability and assisting with forced reps. For rock solid performance and maximum stability, Legend fully welds their 3127 using 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel and it arrives ready to use with no assembly required. The oversized footplate is made from heavy steel plate with a non-slip diamond plate pattern. The top lip of the footplate rests against the heels of the foot and keeps the user from sliding. And with the 2 thick rebond foam used in the hip pad, users can better concentrate on working the lower back instead of insufficient padding creating pressure and pinch points at the hips.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Hyperextension Bench on GSA contract - All strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Fitness 3127 Hyperextension Bench Features:
- Dimensions: 52.75 L x 31 W x 40.5
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge 3 x 3 steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of bolts and fasteners
- Frame Fabrication: Fully MIG welded for maximum stability and longevity. No assembly required!
- Padding: Split pad design features 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density for maximum comfort and stability
- Adjustments: Hip pad height is adjustable via pop-pin to accommodate all different size users
- Foot Platform: Oversized diamond plate platform includes top lip to prevent feet from sliding
- Wearguards: ABS plastic wearguards included on top of the frame to protect powder coat finish from dumbbells or weight plates used during exercise
- Handles: Assist handles are covered with foam rubber and offer additional stability to the user
- Finish: Chip resistant baked-on powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below for available powder coat and upholstery colors
- Uses: Ideal for lower back training in commercial weight rooms
- Ship Weight: 190 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 60" L x 48" W x 40" H (Class 250)
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.