47" Weight Lifting Curl Bar -- Ironcompany (RBB-47)
Solid Regular Weight Lifting Curl Bar - The Ironcompany RBB-47 is a solid steel curling bar used for building and strengthening the biceps, triceps and forearm muscles in home gyms and small training studios. Dual knurled gripping areas provide a solid grip and allow users to target and isolate different heads of the biceps and triceps with less stress stress and torque on the wrists. Fixed inside collars are maintenance free and keep weight plates in place and from sliding inward. Weight plates are loaded onto each chrome bar sleeve and held in place with your choice of collars (NOT included). The bar is plated in decorative chrome for a smooth and long lasting shiny finish. The RBB-47 adjustable curl bar is recommended for home use integrated with free standing exercises, such as barbell curls, or can be used with a utility bench for close grip presses, extensions and other tricep exercises.
Need help selecting the right Adjustable Curling Bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Weight Lifting Curl Bar Features:
- Length: 47" long
- Diameter: 1 for regular pancake style plates with 1 center hole
- Construction: Solid steel
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Grip: Knurled gripping area for secure grip during exercises even with sweaty hands
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Weight Sleeves: 1 round steel to accept regular iron plates
- Collar Compatibility: Spring clips, Lock-Jaw or similar 1 diameter barbell collar (collars NOT included)
- Collar To Collar Gripping Area: 31.5"
- Uses: Home use
- Bar Weight: 11 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day. Any bar will bend if stored loaded with weight plates. This is not covered by the warranty. Always remove plates when finished.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.