6.5mm Thick 3" Suede Leather Lever Bench Belt -- Ironcompany (LEVBB3SD-LEVBB3DSD)
IRON COMPANY® Suede Leather Lever Bench Belts feature a high quality lever to ensure the belt fits correctly during your bench press workout. This belt will help keep your bench shirt fitting properly during weight training and powerlifting competition. It won't hinder your "arch" during benching while lowering the bar like other weightlifting belts.
- 3 inch width for support during benching without hindering arch
- 6.5 mm thickness - Single Thick
- Nickel plated steel lever with double prong design
- Available in Single Suede (outside only) or Double Suede (outside and inside)
- Lever position adjustable to ensure the best fit
- Easy to lock down tight and release
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Single Suede belts imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo on the inside leather
- Special sizing, custom suede colors, and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- MADE IN THE USA
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- X-Small : 22" - 31"
- Small: 27" - 36"
- Medium: 31" - 40"
- Large: 35" - 44"
- X-Large: 39" - 48"
- XX-Large: 43" - 52"
2. Measure around the waist, about 4" above where your pants are. *Note: do not suck in, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
- Shipping Dimensions: 8" x 6" x 4"
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of lifting belts for your fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS