A1 Home Rowing Machine -- Water Rower (A1)
The A1 Home Rower is designed with Ash wood treated in a clear Danish Oil with a black steel mono-rail and a 5 button monitor imbedded in the footboard. The monitor is not PC or Heart Rate compatible.
- Styling: Home use
- Material: Ash wood with aluminium mono rail.
- Finish: Finished in Danish oil
- Noise Level: Soothing and relaxing
- Intrusion Level: Minimal Intrusion
- Resistance Method: Patented WaterFlywheel emulates natural dynamic of rowing
- Resistance Levels: Unique self regulating resistance, infinitely variable, suiting any user without adjustment
- Muscle Groups Used: All major muscle groups (84% of Total Muscle Mass)
- Maximum User Height: Up to 38" Inseam
- Maximum User Weight: In Excess of 1000lbs
- Other User Issues: No Impact and non-load bearing, perfect for users with joint concerns
- Monitor: A1 Monitor
- Intensity Units: M/S, MPH, Time/500km, Time/2km, Watts, Cal/hr
- Intensity: Not Available
- Workout Programs: Distance & Time workouts
- Advanced Functions: Not Available
- Heart Rate Monitor: Not available
- Dimensions: L-84", W-22", H-21"
- Entry Height: 11"
- Storability: Stores easily on end, L-22", W-21", H-84"
- Weight: 110lbs (Recommended water level)
- Shipping Dimensions: Tank Box (L-28" x W-24" x H-24"), Rail Box (L-55" x W-13" x H-10").
- Shipping Weight: Tank Box 49lbs, Rail Box 29lbs
- Maintenance: Virtually maintenance free. No lubrication required. Simply add a chlorine tablet every 2-6 months (available free of charge)
- Wearing Parts: In heavy usage the only wearing parts are the foot straps which pass over the toes
- Warranty: 1 Year; (Upgradeable to 3 year parts, 5 year frame free of charge with registration)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS