Elite Closed-Cell Foam Balance Block -- Aeromat (AEROMAT-73101)
Aeromat Elite Closed-Cell Foam Balance Block - The Aeromat 73101 is an Exercise Balance Block, or Balance Pad, constructed of closed cell foam that is durable and easy to clean. Each foam pad measures 19 L x 16 W x 2.5 H allowing plenty of surface area for one or two leg instability training and enough thickness to create just the right amount of cushion and support. Need more instability during your training? Stack two balance pads on top of one another. Foam balance boards are perfect for beginner balance training as well as rehabilitation training for the feet, ankles and legs. Because a balance pad provides low-level instability, much less than a balance disc or balance ball, it is safe for all ages and fitness levels to use for increasing balance, improving mobility, prolonging standing ability and sharpening motor skills. They even make comfortable seat pads!
What are balance pad exercise examples? A balance pad, or stability pad, is a practical and affordable exercise tool for the entire body. The most popular upper body balance pad exercise is the push-up, which adds both instability and cushion to the hands and wrists. Grab a pair of dumbbells or a medicine ball and you can perform all sorts of resistance-based exercises while standing or kneeling on your balance pad including bicep curls, tricep extension, bent over rows and shoulder presses. A few of the most popular lower body exercises for balance pad training are single leg and double leg squats, lunges and step-ups. As with the upper body, progressions and increased resistance can be achieved with the use of free weights or weighted exercise balls. Dont forget the core! The number of core exercises that can be performed are equally impressive. Users can achieve total core training with planks, side planks, bridges, crunches, leg lifts, scissor kicks and more.
Have additional questions about our Lightweight Foam Balance Blocks or would you like a customized quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Aeromat specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Aeromat Single Foam Balance Block Includes:
- (1) 73101 (19 L x 16 W x 2.5 H), Blue, 3 lbs.
Aeromat Foam Balance Block Features:
- Balance Block Construction: Firm closed-cell foam free of Phthalates, Latex, PVC and Chloride. Holds its shape
- Balance Block Surface: Smooth non-slip surface
- Balance Block Dimensions: 19 L x 16 W x 2.5 H
- Non Porous: Will not absorb liquids or perspiration
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with damp cloth
- Uses: Balance, mobility and rehabilitation exercises at home, studio or rehabilitation facility. Great for Yoga poses or using as a seat cushion too
- Storage: Slim profile for easy storage
- Shipping dimensions: 22" x 19" x 4 (3 lbs.)
- Warranty: 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS