Aeromat Extra Firm Black Foam Rollers -- Aeromat (AEROMAT-33865-33871)
Aeromat Extra Firm Black Foam Rollers - Aeromat Black Extra Firm Foam Rollers are molded from Phthalates, PVC, Latex and Chloride free closedcell foam that hold their shape during all day use in dues paying facilities. Their extra firm density rating provides the user with the highest foam density available in foam roller choices. Intermediates and professionals that are familiar with foam roller training often prefer the firm or extra firm rollers over the softer foam options. If you are a beginner to foam rolling, this roller may be too firm for you! Dense foam is more effective in providing deep penetrating massage for myofascial release, increased blood flow and reduced inflammation. Use your foam roller as an effective warm-up tool to promote blood flow and more efficient contraction and relaxation of the muscles. They are great to use before your cardio or leg workout! And after youre done training, your roller can help decrease tension in the muscles incorporated in your workout with pinpoint accuracy. A foam roller can even be an effective tool for rehabilitation training and physical therapy.
Our Extra Firm foam rollers come in four convenient sizes depending on you workout or portability needs. Choose from 11, 17, 23 and 36 lengths all having a large 6 diameter.
Have additional questions about our Extra Firm Foam Rollers or would you like a customized quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Aeromat specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Single Extra Firm Foam Rollers Include:
- 33865 (6" x 11"), Black, 3 lbs.
- 33866 (6" x 17"), Black, 3 lbs.
- 33867 (6" x 23"), Black, 3 lbs.
- 33871 (6" x 36"), Black, 4 lbs.
Aeromat Extra Firm Round Foam Roller Features:
- Roller Construction: Made of Phthalates, PVC, Latex and Chloride free closedcell foam that holds its shape
- Density: Extra Firm
- Roller Surface: Smooth surface
- Non Porous: Will not absorb liquids or perspiration
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with damp cloth
- Uses: Home, studio and commercial gym
- Storage: Easy storage
- Shipping Dimensions:
- 33865 13 x 7 x 7 (3 lbs.)
- 33866 19 x 7 x 7 (3 lbs.)
- 33867 25 x 7 x 7 (3 lbs.)
- 33871 38 x 8 x 8 (4 lbs.)
- Warranty: 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects
Foam Roller Use and Benefit Examples:
- Myofascial Release (self massage)
- Physical Therapy
- Reduce Inflammation
- Increase Blood Flow
- Workout Warm-Up and Cool-Down
- Self Acupressure
- Bodyweight Training
- Core Training
- Balance Training
- Enhancing Body Awareness (Proprioception)
- Expedites Workout Recovery
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS