Rubber Coated Olympic Plates with 4 Slot Grip -- American Barbell (OPAB4)
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Clubs
American Barbell Rubber Coated Olympic Plates - American Barbell OPAB4 rubberized Olympic grip plates are manufactured to be durable and to hold up in harsh commercial climates. All OPAB4 plates are fully encased in a generous coating of impact resistant virgin rubber that will prevent damage to gym floors and equipment if dropped. Integrated gripping handles are included in four strategic areas of each plate (10-45 lbs.) to allow for easier loading and unloading of bars and plate loaded gym equipment. A recessed design makes for a smaller diameter handle to better accommodate all hand sizes. It also lessens the chances of injuring fingers while loading plates or picking them up off the ground. American Barbell Rubber Olympic Grip Plates were originally designed and distributed by GP Industries as the Series III, and continue to be produced today under the American Barbell brand name with the same industry-respected engineering and commercial quality.
American Barbell Grip Plate Packages integrate perfectly with a American Barbell Olympic bar such as a 7' Stainless Steel Power Bar or Stainless Steel Olympic EZ Curl bar for the ultimate weightlifting experience in garage gyms, commercial gyms and even military installations.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- OPAB4-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- OPAB4-630 - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates. (630 lbs. total)
- OPAB4-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates. (1,260 lbs. total)
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
- Full Commercial Rated - Commercial Clubs, School Weight Rooms and Training Studios
- Plate Material: Premium quality solid cast iron core
- Plate Coating: Specially formulated impact resistant, high durometer black rubber compound
- Rubber coating is odor free and will not crack, fade or peel. 43% virgin rubber with additives. No recycled rubber is used
- Hubs: 2" Stainless steel center hubs for use with Olympic bars
- Grips: Four integrated hand grips are evenly spaced for easy portability (10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. plates only)
- Grip Handles: Each grip handle is recessed to accommodate all hand sizes and to allow easier pick up off of floor
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2% of stated weight increment
- Weight increment numbers (in pounds) are permanently molded into each plate
- Cuts down noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and weight machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 45 lbs (OPAB4-045) - 17.00" Diameter | 1.64" Thickness
- 35 lbs (OPAB4-035) - 14.625" Diameter | 1.64" Thickness
- 25 lbs (OPAB4-025) - 12.25" Diameter | 1.75" Thickness
- 10 lbs (OPAB4-010) - 9.625" Diameter | 1.47" Thickness
- 5 lbs (OPAB4-005) - 7.25" Diameter | 1.03" Thickness (NO Grip Slots)
- 2.5 lbs (OPAB4-02.5) - 6.25" Diameter | 0.95" Thickness (NO Grip Slots)
- 3-Year full commercial warranty against breakage under normal use (Note: These are not bumper plates and are not designed or warranted against dropping)
Does NOT Include Shipping:
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote for an American Barbell plate set prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email email@example.com.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Plate sets are strapped and ship on a wooden pallet. Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered in a wooden crate to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.
Local Pick-Up Available In Las Vegas, NV and Memphis, TN
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Las Vegas, NV and Memphis, TN. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.