Urethane Olympic Grip Plates | American Barbell (OPAB1-XR)
Plate Sizes: 2.5-45 lbs.
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Color Coded Numbers
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Clubs
American Barbell Urethane Coated Olympic Grip Plates - American Barbell OPAB1-XR Urethane Barbell Plates feature a specially formulated polyurethane coating that is hard wearing and is resistant to impact, abrasions and scuffs that would otherwise ruin paint or rubber plate coatings. Each plate (10-45 lbs.) includes four equally spaced opposing gripping slots for easy pick up and transport. And a recessed grip makes picking plates up off the ground easier and helps eliminate smashed fingers when loading onto a bar or machine. American Barbell Urethane Olympic Grip Plates were originally designed and distributed by GP Industries as the Series II, and continue to be produced today under the American Barbell brand name with the same industry-respected engineering and commercial quality.
American Barbell Urethane Plate Durability - Can your urethane weightlifting plates survive the forklift drop test? Each high quality free weight product that leaves the American Barbell warehouse is put through a series of quality control tests to make absolutely sure they can survive any harsh environment they are placed in. One of these tests includes the forklift drop test (see video below) where the structural integrity and urethane coating of each American Barbell OPAB1-XR Olympic Plate is tested to maximum capacity. The forklift test simulates real world weight drop these plates will more than likely experience inside a power rack and other locations throughout a commercial gym.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
- OPAB1-XR-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- OPAB1-XR-630 - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates. (630 lbs. total)
- OPAB1-XR-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates. (1,260 lbs. total)
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
- Full Commercial Rated - Commercial Clubs, School Weight Rooms and Training Studios
- Plate Material: Premium quality solid cast iron core
- Plate Coating: Specially formulated impact resistant, hard shore, high durometer black German urethane
- Urethane is odor free and will not crack, fade or peel
- Hubs: 2" Stainless steel center hubs for use with Olympic bars
- Grips: Four integrated hand grips are evenly spaced for easy portability (10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. plates only)
- Grip Handles: Each grip handle is recessed to accommodate all hand sizes and to allow easier pick up off of floor
- Weight increment numbers (in pounds) are permanently molded into each plate and color coded for easy identification (10-45 lbs. only)
- Cuts down noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and weight machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage under normal use (Note: These are not bumper plates and are not designed or warranted against dropping)
- Available for government and military open market purchases via GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Plate Dimensions / Number Color:
- 45 lbs (OPAB1-XR-045) Blue Numbers | 17.00" Diameter | 1.64" Thickness
- 35 lbs (OPAB1-XR-035) Yellow Numbers | 14.625" Diameter | 1.64" Thickness
- 25 lbs (OPAB1-XR-025) Green Numbers | 12.25" Diameter | 1.75" Thickness
- 10 lbs (OPAB1-XR-010) Gray Numbers | 9.625" Diameter | 1.47" Thickness
- 5 lbs (OPAB1-XR-005) All Black | 7.25" Diameter | 1.03" Thickness (NO Grip Slots)
- 2.5 lbs (OPAB1-XR-02.5) All Black | 6.25" Diameter | 0.95" Thickness (NO Grip Slots)
Does NOT Include Shipping:
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote for an American Barbell plate set prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Plate sets are strapped and ship on a wooden pallet. Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered in a wooden crate to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.
Local Pick-Up Available In Las Vegas, NV and Memphis, TN
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Las Vegas, NV and Memphis, TN. Please email email@example.com or contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details.