Urethane Coated USA-Made Olympic Plates with 4 Slot Grip -- American Barbell (OPABUS)
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Clubs
American Barbell USA-Made Urethane Coated Olympic Grip Plates - Can your urethane weightlifting plates survive the forklift drop test? Each high quality free weight product that leaves the American Barbell warehouse is put through a series of quality control tests to make absolutely sure they can survive any harsh environment they are placed in. One of these tests includes the forklift drop test (see video below) where the structural integrity and urethane coating of each American Barbell OPABUS Olympic Plate is tested to maximum capacity. The forklift test simulates real world weight drop these plates will more than likely experience inside a power rack and other locations throughout a commercial gym.
American Barbell Urethane Barbell Plates feature a specially formulated polyurethane coating that is hard wearing and is resistant to impact, abrasions and scuffs that would otherwise ruin paint or rubber plate coatings. Each plate (10-45 lbs.) includes four equally spaced gripping slots for easy pick up and transport. And a recessed grip makes picking plates up off the ground easier and helps eliminate smashed fingers when loading onto a bar or machine. American Barbell Urethane Olympic Grip Plates were originally designed and distributed by GP Industries as the Series II, and continue to be produced today under the American Barbell brand name with the same industry-respected engineering and commercial quality.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- OPABUS-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- OPABUS-630 - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates. (630 lbs. total)
- OPABUS-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates. (1,260 lbs. total)
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- Full Commercial Rated - Commercial Clubs, School Weight Rooms and Training Studios
- Plate Material: Premium quality solid cast iron core
- Plate Coating: Specially formulated impact resistant, hard shore, high durometer black German urethane
- Urethane is odor free and will not crack, fade or peel
- Hubs: 2" Stainless steel center hubs for use with Olympic bars
- Grips: Four integrated hand grips are evenly spaced for easy portability (10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. plates only)
- Grip Handles: Each grip handle is recessed to accommodate all hand sizes and to allow easier pick up off of floor
- Weight increment numbers (in pounds) are permanently molded into each plate
- Cuts down noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and weight machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage under normal use (Note: These are not bumper plates and are not designed or warranted against dropping)
- 45 lbs (OPABUS-045) - 17.00" Diameter | 1.64" Thickness
- 35 lbs (OPABUS-035) - 14.625" Diameter | 1.64" Thickness
- 25 lbs (OPABUS-025) - 12.25" Diameter | 1.75" Thickness
- 10 lbs (OPABUS-010) - 9.625" Diameter | 1.47" Thickness
- 5 lbs (OPABUS-005) - 7.25" Diameter | 1.03" Thickness (NO Grip Slots)
- 2.5 lbs (OPABUS-02.5) - 6.25" Diameter | 0.95" Thickness (NO Grip Slots)
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.