American Made Urethane Olympic Barbell Plates | Iron Grip (UPT12)
American Made Urethane Olympic Barbell Plates | Iron Grip (UPT12) - Iron Grip UPT12 American Made Urethane Plates for barbells and plate loaded machines are designed to be functional, aesthetically pleasing and able to withstand harsh punishment in any training environment. Each Iron Grip weight plate from its solid iron core to its highly impact resistant urethane is proudly Made In The USA in Iron Grip's own Southern California manufacturing facility.
Iron Grip Olympic Plates are available for open market US Government purchases via Ironcompany.com, LLC GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
400 LB MINIMUM ORDER PER MANUFACTURER REQUIREMENT
American Made Urethane Olympic Barbell Plates | Iron Grip (UPT12) - Iron Grip UPT12 American Made Urethane Plates for barbells and plate loaded machines are designed to be functional, aesthetically pleasing and able to withstand harsh punishment in any training environment. Each Iron Grip weight plate from its solid iron core to its highly impact resistant urethane is proudly Made In The USA in Iron Grip's own Southern California manufacturing facility. The American made ingenuity, highest quality materials and stringent quality control are second to none and guaranteed to always be consistent. Iron Grip barbell plates can be found in almost every US military base around the world as well as most top notch college weight rooms, commercial clubs and gyms, hotels and professional sports teams.
In 1993 Iron Grip Barbell was the first company to mass produce and patent a weightlifting plate with integrated hand grips. The goal was simple; make a barbell plate that was easier and safer to handle in the weight room. They accomplished this with their multi-grip, or opposing handle, grip plate. They also wanted to further expand upon the functionality of their new plate which they did by adding 12-sides. A multi-sided barbell plate having 12-sides was geometrically perfect. It allowed almost as much material to remain in the plate as round and it would now prevent a loaded barbell from rolling across the gym floor.
Iron Grip Barbell Plates for Military Purchase - Are you purchasing Iron Grip Barbell Plates for the US Government? IRON COMPANY® is a GSA gym equipment provider with many years of experience in supplying our military with the finest gym equipment products all over the world. We specialize in providing time sensitive quotes for both small equipment orders and those that require multiple brands in numerous fitness equipment categories. We pride ourselves in educating our customers so that they know they are making the most sound equipment buying decisions with taxpayer funding. We provide quick quotes and specialize in equipment logistics to distribution depots and/or direct shipments to bases, embassies and other military installations. We can be found on the GSA Advantage under contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Iron Grip power bars, Olympic bars, weight plates, dumbbells and barbells are available for open market US Government purchases via Ironcompany.com, LLC GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Need a custom plate set or a bulk order? Call an IRON COMPANY® American Made weight plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Plate Pairs:
- One pair each 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 or 45 lbs.
Available Plate Sets:
- UPT12-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- UPT12-630 - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates. (630 lbs. total)
- UPT12-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates. (1,260 lbs. total)
- Military installations
- Commercial clubs
- Training studios
- School weight rooms
- Performance training centers
NOTE: Iron Grip urethane-encased commercial products are manufactured specific to each order. Lead times will vary seasonally based on manufacturer production schedule and order demand. Estimated lead time will be confirmed at time of order or quotation.
Iron Grip sales to WA and TX are subject to sales tax. Military and federal government destinations are tax-exempt. Supplemental sales tax for WA or TX will be calculated after order is placed and you will be notified by an IRON COMPANY® sales rep within 24 hours for additional payment to be collected prior to placement of order with manufacturer.
Iron Grip Urethane Plate Features:
- 400 LB MINIMUM ORDER PER MANUFACTURER REQUIREMENT
- Full Commercial Rated - Military Installations, Commercial Clubs, Sports Performance Centers and School Weight Rooms
- Plate Material: Highest quality gray iron
- Plate Coating: High quality, impact resistant matte finish urethane that resists tears, abrasions and will not damage surrounding equipment
- Opposing hand grip design makes loading, offloading and carrying plates safer and easier
- 12-sided design minimizes rolling
- Weight numbers are permanently molded into each plate (lbs. and kgs.)
- Steel center hub protects structural integrity and urethane coating of plates while in use
- Center hole: Bored to between 2.015 in. and 2.031 in. diameter for tight tolerances, with chamfered edges for easy fit to bars
- 2.5 and 5 lb. plates DO NOT feature integrated hand grips
- Cuts down noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- Optional customized logo engraving available upon request
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 45 lb. Plate: 17.5"
- 35 lb. Plate: 14.375"
- 25 lb. Plate: 12.5"
- 10 lb. Plate: 9.5"
- 5 lb. Plate: 7.75"
- 2.5 lb. Plate: 6"
Iron Grip Urethane Plate Warranty:
- Iron Grip Barbell Company, Inc. warrants that Iron Grip® Products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years beginning from the original date of purchase. Warranty extends to original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Olympic Weight Plates and Dumbbells: Urethane products are not intended for use on concrete floors. Urethane products that exhibit damage caused by concrete floors will not be covered under warranty. Urethane products should be cleaned with a clean, soft cloth moistened with water only. Marring of the Urethane due to the use of detergents or household cleaners will not be covered under warranty.
Shipping NOT Included - Will be calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Cost: Shopping cart will calculate shipping cost automatically at checkout.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.
- Ship Dims/Weight: UPT12-255 - Ships on wooden pallet 36"L x 18"W x 30" H x 305 lbs. (Freight Class 65)
- Ship Dims/Weight: UPT12-630 - Ships on wooden pallet 36"L x 36"W x 30" H x 680 lbs. (Freight Class 60)
- Ship Dims/Weight: UPT12-1260 - Ships on wooden pallet 36"L x 36"W x 30" H x 1310 lbs. (Freight Class 60)