American Made Multi-Sided Solid Steel Urethane Encased Dumbbells – Iron Grip (UDBT)
MADE TO ORDER
American Made Multi-Sided Solid Steel Urethane Encased Dumbbells - There are many benefits to the consumer when buying American Made. When it comes to buying American Made Commercial Dumbbells, for club owners and military buyers it means piece of mind not only in their investment but in the safety of those they are purchasing for. These customers demand the highest quality commercial dumbbells from the longest lasting polyurethane encasements to the most structurally sound construction methods that will hold up over time and will never put the safety of their members or troops at risk.
Maintenance Free Dumbbells for Commercial Gyms - Solid steel urethane dumbbells are the most durable and maintenance free dumbbell choice on the market. Each Iron Grip dumbbell utilizes your choice of 30mm solid steel straight round handles or contoured handles that are press fit through each 12-sided solid steel head and then fully welded for an inseparable fusion. This one piece construction utilizes no bolts, screws, glue, pins or anything else that has the potential to fail in extreme weightlifting environments. After each welded solid steel dumbbell is complete the 12-sided anti-roll heads are then encapsulated in a protective polyurethane. This urethane coating is paramount in retaining the dumbbells aesthetics year after year and will never crack, peel or chip like other dumbbells can. Urethane is also superior in helping protect floors and other adjacent strength equipment from impact caused by dropping dumbbells.
American Made Dumbbells For Harsh Military Environments - IRON COMPANY® has provided the US Military with Iron Grip dumbbells throughout the world in some of the harshest environments including Iraq and Afghanistan. When the military purchases fitness equipment for remote areas around the world that experience environmental challenges such as extreme heat or cold or excessively dry or moist conditions, only certain types of equipment qualify. These products must be long lasting and require little to no maintenance and are required to resist rust and extremely dusty, dirty and gritty conditions. Iron Grip dumbbells have proven year after year to be one of the best solid steel choices for the military.
Iron Grip Dumbbells for Military Purchase - Are you a buyer for the US Government that needs to purchase Iron Grip products? IRON COMPANY® is a GSA contractor with many years of experience in supplying our military with the finest fitness equipment products all over the world. We specialize in providing time sensitive quotes for both small equipment orders and those that require multiple brands in numerous fitness equipment categories. We pride ourselves in educating our customers so that they know they are making the most sound equipment buying decisions with taxpayer funding. We provide quick quotes and specialize in equipment logistics to distribution depots and/or direct shipments to bases, embassies and other military installations. We can be found on the GSA Advantage under contract GS-07F-0104M. We also hold CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A for buyers within the state of California.
Need a quick quote for a custom dumbbell set or a bulk order? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UDBT 005/050 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- UDBT 007.5/052.5 - (1) Pair each of 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 27.5, 32.5, 37.5, 42.5, 47.5, 52.5 lbs. (600 lbs. total)
- UDBT 005/075 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and 75 lbs. (1,200 lbs. total)
- UDBT 055/100 - (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- UDBT 105/150 - (1) Pair each of 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145 and 150 lbs. (2,550 lbs. total)
- UDBT 005/100 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- UDBT 005/150 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145 and 150 lbs. (4,650 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, gyms and military fitness installations
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Heads feature a patented 12-sided design that resists rolling off of benches or across the gym floor
- Steel handles are hard chromed, knurled and have a thickness of 1-1/4" for 5-27.5 lb. pairs and 1-3/8" for 30-150 lb. pairs
- Handle Style: Knurled straight round handle or contoured handle with ergonomically shaped gripping area
- Dumbbell handle shoulders (fat end) measure 1.625" (5-27.5 lbs.) and 1.75" (30 lbs. and above) for round and contoured handles
- Handle length is 5.75" from inside head to inside head
- Grip Length: 3.25" (knurled section)
- Overall dumbbell lengths range from 7.25" (5 lbs.) to 15.25" (100 lbs.)
- Head diameters start at 6" (5-27.5 lbs.) and go to a maximum of 8" for dumbbell rack compatibility
- The radius of each steel slug is chamfered on the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and urethane coating for longer impact resistance
- No maintenance. Solid steel handles are hydraulically press fit through solid steel heads and are fully welded for maximum strength
- Maximum protection from harsh environments
- Impact resistant matte finish urethane is low odor, will not crack or fade and prevents damage to floors and equipment
- Urethane coating is a minimum of 3/8" thick
- Quieter workouts compared to solid steel dumbbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each dumbbell head and will not wear off
- Custom colored logos are available (upcharge)
- Custom sizes available up to 175 lbs. Please inquire if interested.
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Military fitness
- Commercial gyms and clubs
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Performance training centers
- College weight rooms
NOTE: Iron Grip urethane-encased commercial products are manufactured specific to each order. Lead times will vary seasonally based on manufacturer production schedule and order demand. Estimated lead time will be confirmed at time of order or quotation.
Iron Grip sales to WA and TX are subject to sales tax. Military and federal government destinations are tax-exempt. Supplemental sales tax for WA or TX will be calculated after order is placed and you will be notified by an IRON COMPANY® sales rep within 24 hours for additional payment to be collected prior to placement of order with manufacturer.
5-50, 7.5-52.5 and 5-75 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
55-100, 105-150, 5-100 and 5-150 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.