7' Industrial Chrome Olympic Weightlifting Bar – Iron Grip (OB-7)
Hard Chrome - 7' Long
MADE TO ORDER
OB-7 Iron Grip 7' Industrial Chrome Olympic Weightlifting Bar - The Iron Grip OB-7 is an exceptionally high quality Olympic bar made from heat-treated, turned, ground and polished steel right here in the USA. This is an all purpose Olympic bar that is well suited for any bench press, squat rack or power cage. A medium diamond knurling pattern provides a comfortable and secure gripping area for all the major pressing and pulling exercises and also includes a center knurl for added traction and control when performing squats. A 28.8mm bar diameter allows even smaller hands to get a firm grasp especially when going heavy. Nylatron bushings ensure that the hard chrome weight plate sleeves always spin feely with very little friction and never need lubricated or maintained during the life of the bar. The six-sided built-in bar collars are another innovative Olympic bar feature designed by Iron Grip. This six sided design not only sets Iron Grip bars apart from all others aesthetically, but it also keeps an unloaded bar from rolling across the floor which is one of the reasons the US Navy uses Iron Grip Olympic bars as their go-to bar for their ships.
Iron Grip Olympic Bar Care Guide - How do you properly care for and maintain an Iron Grip Olympic bar to keep it looking its best and functioning correctly for many years? Thanks to American manufacturing ingenuity, the Iron Grip OB-7 Weightlifting Bar needs little if any maintenance. For the most part, when you purchase an Iron Grip bar you are purchasing a maintenance free bar. The Nylatron bushings will never need lubricated and the sleeve assembly will never need tightened. To keep the industrial chrome finish looking its best, Iron Grip does recommend occasionally wiping down your bar with a very light coating of protectant, such as WD-40.
Need additional information on this Industrial Chrome Olympic Weightlifting Bar or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.comFeatures:
- Includes: One 7' Olympic bar
- Construction: Steel bar and sleeves
- Total Length: 7' (86.61")
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (INCLUDES center knurl)
- Grip Diameter: 1.10" (28.8mm)
- Bar Shaft Length: 51.57"
- Hash Marks: Single ring hash marks spaced 27" apart
- Satin Finish: Abrasion resistant industrial hard chrome on the bar shaft and sleeves
- Bar Rotation: Nylatron bushing design for low friction spin
- Sleeve Assembly: Unique retaining ring design to axially position the bar sleeve and attach it to the shaft. Sleeves are press fit to collars under extremely high pressure without the use of pins or bolts for maximum strength and reduced maintenance
- Sleeve Length: 16.34" loadable sleeve length
- Sleeve Diameter: 1.965"
- Sleeve Collars: Patented six-sided anti-roll bar collars
- End Caps: Steel end caps
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2" center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: US Military Installations, Government Fitness Facilities and Commercial Gym Chains
- Warranty: 5-Year warranty against breakage to the original owner
- Storage: As with any Olympic bar, store indoors out of the elements
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 47 lbs.
NOTE: Iron Grip hard-chromed commercial Olympic bars are manufactured specific to each order. Lead times will vary seasonally based on manufacturer production schedule and order demand. Estimated lead time will be confirmed at time of order or quotation.
Iron Grip sales to WA and TX are subject to sales tax. Military and federal government destinations are tax-exempt. Supplemental sales tax for WA or TX will be calculated after order is placed and you will be notified by an IRON COMPANY® sales rep within 24 hours for additional payment to be collected prior to placement of order with manufacturer.
hipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS