10 Pair Pro-Style Commercial Dumbbell Rack -- Legend Fitness (3169)
Legend Fitness 3169 10-Pair Pro-Style Dumbbell Rack - The Legend 3169 is a heavy-duty commercial quality dumbbell rack that is ideal for holding a 5-50, 55-100 or 105 to 150 lb. round headed dumbbell set. Whether youre storing pro-style dumbbells, solid steel or any other kind of dumbbell with round heads, the 3169 rack will safely and securely hold any size and keep them in order with the pre-installed ABS dumbbell saddles. How is the Legend 3169 rack able to hold dumbbells as heavy as 150 lbs.? All Legend dumbbell racks are fully fabricated in the USA from materials made in the USA. These materials consist of 3 x 3 x 11 gauge structural steel tubing that make up each frame and 1/4 thick angle iron that form the trays that the dumbbell set rests on. After all fabrication is complete, each rack is pressure washed with an iron sulfate solution so as to remove all oil and dirt to insure maximum adhesion of the electrostatically applied TGIC polyester powder. The rack is then baked at 400 degrees to permanently bond the powder coating to the steel. With the quality and care that goes into the making of each Legend dumbbell rack, youd be hard pressed to find another rack that performs this well and lasts so long in the harshest commercial gym environments.
Purchase Legend Fitness Pro-Style Dumbbell Racks on GSA contract - All commercial quality dumbbell racks by Legend Fitness can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
3169 Two-Tier Dumbbell Rack with Saddles Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24" L x 96.5" W x 32.5" H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3" x 3" x 11-gauge steel tubing
- Fabrication: Fully welded for maximum stability and longevity. No assembly required
- Dumbbell Tray Construction: Dumbbell Tray Construction: ¼ thick angle iron x 1.5 width
- Dumbbell Compatibility: Round headed dumbbells including solid steel, pro-style and solid head
- Dumbbell Saddles: ABS saddles that are permanently bolted on
- Tray Angle: 5 degrees
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Use with any size round headed dumbbells in garage gyms, fitness studios and commercial gyms
- Ship Weight: 367 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend 3169 Dumbbell Saddle Spacing Dimensions
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 3169 Dumbbell Rack?:
- Fully welded, maintenance-free frame will never loosen or come apart
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- Holds any size and weight round head dumbbell
- ABS dumbbell saddles reduce impact of racking dumbbells and keep them organized at all times
- Forward sitting lower tier gives easier access to heavier dumbbells
- You choose frame color
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.