Apollo 3-Station Multi Gym System -- Tuff Stuff (AP-7300)
Apollo AP-7300 3-Station Multi Gym - The Apollo 7000 Series AP-7300 3-Station Multi Gym by TuffStuff Fitness is a versatile piece of equipment that allows a complete workout in settings where space may be limited, such as hotels/motels, resorts, condos/apartment complexes, home/office, and personal training studios. This light commercial multi-gym as shown offers a combination multi-press/row, leg extension/curl, and 15-position high/low station, though it is offered in custom configurations to meet the needs of your facility.
If versatility is a concern, then the 15-position high/low station is an excellent choice. With different attachments, it can be used for a wide variety of single- and double-arm exercises to target every major upper body muscle group. Bicep curl variations, tricep pushdowns, overhead tricep extensions, and tricep kickbacks insure a complete workout for the biceps and triceps. You can work all three heads of the deltoid - anterior, lateral, and posterior - with exercises such as lateral raises, front raises, and rear delt flyes. Internal and external rotation help you strengthen and protect the small muscles of the rotator cuff. Train your back with seated pulley rows by bracing your feet against the low support bar. An ankle strap even allows you to effectively train your hamstrings with leg curls; glutes with glute kickbacks; and inner and outer thighs with adduction and abduction.
The combination multi-press/row is a great developer of opposing muscle groups - the chest and back. Work your chest with two different seated bench press grips and then turn and face the machine to work your back and lats with pulldowns and seated rows. Continue with this theme of working antagonistic muscle groups for well-rounded development when you move to the seated leg extension/curl. Extensions give your thighs a deep burn, bringing out striations and definition in the quadriceps. Leg curls provide sweeping fullness to the hamstrings and are a must do injury prevention exercise for athletes who need to be able to sprint. Moving around the Apollo 3-Station Multi Gym in a short 20-30 minute circuit utilizing many of the aforementioned exercises provides an efficient full body workout for time-crunched exercisers who may be travelling or just dealing with hectic schedules but still want to stay in top shape.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com TuffStuff Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
TuffStuff Apollo AP-7300 3-Station Multi Gym Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 87 L x 96 W x 84 H
- Stations: This unit includes the AP-71MP Multi-Press, AP-71HL High/Low Pulley and AP71LE Leg Extension/Leg Curl. Other configurations are available that would include the optional leg press. Ask your Ironcompany sales rep for details
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 3 x 11 gauge oval and 2 x 2 round tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Frame Colors: Main Frame = Platinum Sparkle with Cathedral Gray accents
- Upholstery: Premium grade naugahyde formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew and oil. Meets most flammability test requirements.
- Upholstery Color: Two-tone Black/Gray with double-stitched hidden borders. Custom colors are available
- Padding: High density 2 thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1 industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- Adjustment pins: 1/2 push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- Bearings: 1 solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2 sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- Guide Rods: 3/4 solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished chrome-plated finish.
- Cables: 2200 lbs. test 3/16 military-spec nylon coated cable.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2 and 3-1/2 fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with double sealed roller bearings.
- Selector Weight Pins: Solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- Fasteners: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8 and 1/2 zinc plated. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Weight Stacks: Includes (3) independant 200 lb. steel weight stacks painted black with self aligning low friction sleeves.
- Weight Shrouds: Full length steel weight shrouds and cover plates enhance aesthetics and user safety
- Exercise Placards: Integrated exercise placards on weight shrouds provide station description and exercise instruction
- Stabilizer Feet: Elevated frame and integrated rubber stabilizer feet enhance strength and stability
- Home Warranty: Lifetime warranty to the original owner that covers manufacturer defects
- Light Commercial Warranty: 10-Year Structural | 5-Year bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks | 1-Year belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components | 6-Month upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips. Light commercial warranty applies to locations such as hotels and apartments with daily use from no more than 30 people
- Uses: For home and light commercial use
- Weight: 1,415 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Apollo 3-Station Multi Gym?:
- Modular versatility allows custom station positioning (combination multi-press/row, leg extension/curl, and 15-position high/low station as shown)
- Three independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks allows multiple simultaneous users
- Quality built to provide safety for hotels, motels, resorts, condos/apartment complexes, fire/police stations, schools and YMCAs, rehabilitation centers, armed services, home/office, and personal training studios
- Compact footprint is ideal for locations limited on space
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.