Basic Weightlifting Straps (Pair) -- Schiek (1000-BLS)
Schiek Sports 1000-BLS Basic Weightlifting Straps - The 1000-BLS Weightlifting Straps by Schiek Sports are an economically priced strap constructed from a cotton and acrylic blended webbing that is pliable but strong enough for heavy dumbbell and barbell workouts. Each strap is 1.5" wide for just enough weight disbursement on the wrists and 20" long to properly wrap around and grab the bar. Schiek weightlifting straps can help you accelerate strength and size gains in the gym by allowing you to hold more weight. Often the weakest link of a lift such as barbell shrugs or bent over rows is the premature exhaustion of the grip. Remove the weak link in your workouts and get growing!. Schiek 1000-BLS lifting straps are proudly made in the USA.
Have additional questions about Weight Lifting Straps or would you like a customized quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Basic Weightlifting Strap Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 20" L x 1.5" W
- Includes: One PAIR of 1000-BLS straps
- Strap Construction: Durable nylon and acrylic blended webbing for maximum strength and durability
- Uses: Use to increase grip strength when training with barbells, dumbbells, cable attachments and even for bodyweight training exercises such as pull-ups
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through IRON COMPANY® contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
Need to make a large purchase of lifting straps for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail