Black USA Made Rubber Gym Flooring Mats 4 x 6 x 3/4 RB Rubber (RB-4634)
4 x 6 x 3/4 Black USA Made Rubber Gym Flooring Mats - A 4 x 6 x 3/4 rubber gym mat offers the ultimate impact protection and shock absorption for your floors and equipment no matter where theyre installed or what you drop on them. When a weight lifter lets go of a barbell weighing in excess of 500 lbs. the rubber flooring underneath is more than likely a 3/4 deadlifting mat. As for rubber flooring mats for gyms, it doesnt get any thicker than this which is why heavy-duty deadlifting mats are made from the same ¾ thick material. Each heavy-duty rubber gym mat weighs 96 lbs. and is 100% Recycled and Made in the USA from car and truck tires.
Dont have the room for full sized 4 x 8 x 3/4 deadlifting mats? Our 4 x 6 x 3/4 short recycled rubber deadlifting mat is perfect for those with space limitations. Use outside of power cages and racks for Olympic lifting. Our mats are heavy-duty and suitable for use with technique plates, iron Olympic plates and rubber bumper plates.
Horse Stall Mats Our 4 x 6 x 3/4 recycled rubber mats are able to withstand much more than dumbbells and barbells. They also work well in horse stalls, horse wash racks and horse trailers. Farmers and ranchers in the equine industry are no stranger to the benefits of using rubber horse stall mats. They provide cushion and insulation from cold, hard concrete which promotes better hoof and joint health. Horses and livestock will not slip when urine or water is present as recycled rubber is non-slip even when wet. Theyre also non-porous which means they are easy to clean and sanitize.
Have additional questions about these rubber mats or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an Ironcompany.com flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.
Rubber Weight Equipment Mat Selections Include:
- (1) 4 x 6 x 3/4 Mat
- (2) 4 x 6 x 3/4 Mats (good deal)
- (4) 4 x 6 x 3/4 Mats (better deal)
- (6) 4 x 6 x 3/4 Mats (great deal)
- (40) 4 x 6 x 3/4 Mats (Best Deal)
- Black 4' x 6 x 3/4 Recycled Rubber Gym Mat (24 sq. ft. each)
- Mats are straight cut with no bevel. For side-by-side- multiple mat installation, make sure to tell your Ironcompany.com rep your mats need to be trued so there are no gaps. Extra charges will apply.
- Mats weight 4.0 lbs. per sq. ft. (96 lbs. each)
- Made from resilient crumb rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Non-porous and slip resistant
- Impact resistant to withstand heavy weight drop from free weights
- Easy to clean with vacuum, broom or mop
- Proudly Made in the USA
- 15-Year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship
- Recommended for free weight areas in home gyms, garage gyms, fitness studios and commercial gyms. Suitable for heavy weight drops from dumbbells, barbells and plates.
Other Applications for Recycled Crumb Rubber Gym Flooring Mats:
- Weight Rooms
- Horse Stalls / Wash Racks / Trailers
- Locker Rooms
- Ice Rinks
- Spike Protection
- Golf Course
- Baseball Areas
- In-Line Skating
- Cardio Decks
- Multi-Purpose Areas
- Changing Areas
- Truck Beds
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
(1) and (2) Mats ships via UPS
(4), (6) and (40) Mats ship via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.