Black Rubber Weight Equipment Mats 4 x 6 x 1/2 -- RB Rubber (RB-4612)
4 x 6 x 1/2 Black Rubber Weight Equipment Mat - So youve got some moderately heavy dumbbells and an Olympic barbell set you like to perform deadlifts, squats and other Olympic style lifts with. Without proper gym flooring in place, dropping these heavy weights can seriously damage floors, break dumbbell handles and bend Olympic bars. An RB Rubber 4 x 6 x 1/2 mat is thick enough to absorb the impact caused by medium to heavy free weights in garage gyms and commercial gyms. Each mat is Recycled and Made in the USA from pulverized granular rubber made from reclaimed passenger tires and a polyurethane bonding agent. For extremely heavy Olympic style lifting it is best to use our 4 x 8 x 3/4 mats which are common in deadlifting platforms.
Using multiple 4 x 6 x 1/2 rubber mats to cover an entire floor - For complete floor protection under your free weight and cardio equipment areas, 4 x 6 x 1/2 mats will do the job and then some. And since the mats are so big and heavy there is no need to use adhesive. However, when placing your mats side-by-side in a full flooring install, make sure to let your Ironcompany.com sales rep know that you need your mats trued. Most off the shelf rubber matting has edges that are not totally square. Installing them side-by-side without being trued will cause gaps that trap dirt and liquids and just in general dirty up the look of the rubber flooring installation.
Have additional questions about these rubber mats or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an Ironcompany.com flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.
Rubber Weight Equipment Mat Selections Include:
- (1) 4 x 6 x 1/2 Mat
- (2) 4 x 6 x 1/2 Mats (good deal)
- (4) 4 x 6 x 1/2 Mats (better deal)
- (6) 4 x 6 x 1/2 Mats (great deal)
- (50) 4 x 6 x 1/2 Mats (Best Deal)
- Black 4' x 6 x 1/2 Recycled Rubber Gym Mat (24 sq. ft. each)
- Mats are straight cut with no bevel. For side-by-side- multiple mat installation, make sure to tell your Ironcompany.com rep your mats need to be trued so there are no gaps.
- Mats weight 3.0 lbs. per sq. ft. (72 lbs. each)
- Made from resilient crumb rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Non-porous and slip resistant
- Impact resistant to withstand heavy weight drop from free weights
- Easy to clean with vacuum, broom or mop
- Proudly Made in the USA
- 2-Year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship
- Recommended for free weight areas in home gyms, garage gyms, fitness studios and commercial gyms. Suitable for heavy weight drops from dumbbells, barbells and plates.
Other Applications for Recycled Crumb Rubber Weight Equipment Mats:
- Weight Rooms
- Locker Rooms
- Ice Rinks
- Spike Protection
- Golf Course
- Baseball Areas
- In-Line Skating
- Cardio Decks
- Multi-Purpose Areas
- Changing Areas
- Truck Beds
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
(1) and (2) Mats ships via UPS
(4), (6) and (50) Mats ship via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.