10% Colored Rubber Barbell & Dumbbell Mats 4 x 6 x 1/2 -- RB Rubber (RB-4612-C)
4 x 6 x 1/2 Colored Rubber Barbell and Dumbbell Mats - Using the same resilient recycled rubber construction as our black mats, our colored mats that contain 10% color flecks have a few added advantages. Anytime you add flecks of color to rubber flooring it helps camouflage small bits of dirt and debris. This essentially keeps your floors looking cleaner for longer compared to plain black floors. The second big advantage of adding color is the ability to brighten up your weight room. With multiple color fleck options, chances are youll be able to find that perfect color that matches your current décor.
Ideal uses for 4 x 6 x 1/2 Barbell & Dumbbell Mats 1/2 thick rubber gym matting offers a broad range of versatility needed by many garage gym enthusiasts, sports performance training centers and commercial gyms. 1/2 thick crumb rubber is capable of absorbing heavy weight impact created by heavy kettlebells, heavy dumbbells and heavy barbells. They are commonly placed under weight racks and weight benches. If you are thinking of using these as deadlifting mats they can be sufficient when using bumper plates for your lifts. However, for extremely heavy deadlifts or other Olympic style lifting with either iron or bumper plates, it is always best to use 4 x 8 x 3/4 deadlifting mats.
Installing multiple 4 x 6 x 1/2 rubber mats in your facility? - When placing your mats side-by-side in a full flooring install, make sure to let your Ironcompany.com sales rep know that you need your mats trued. Most off the shelf rubber weight lifting mats used for dumbbells and barbells have edges that are not totally squared in the manufacturing process. Installing them side-by-side without being trued can leave gaps that trap dirt and liquids and just in general dirty up the look of the rubber flooring installation. Truing these rubber mats is an extra step in manufacturing that insures that all edges are completely squared.
Have additional questions about these rubber mats or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an Ironcompany.com flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.
Rubber Barbell and Dumbbell Mat Selections Include:
- (1) 4 x 6 x 1/2 Mat
- (2) 4 x 6 x 1/2 Mats (good deal)
- (4) 4 x 6 x 1/2 Mats (better deal)
- (6) 4 x 6 x 1/2 Mats (Best Deal)
- 10% Fleck Colored 4' x 6 x 1/2 Recycled Rubber Gym Mat (24 sq. ft. each)
- Mats are straight cut with no bevel. For side-by-side- multiple mat installation, make sure to tell your Ironcompany.com rep your mats need to be trued so there are no gaps. Extra charges will apply.
- Mats weight 3.0 lbs. per sq. ft. (72 lbs. each)
- Made from resilient crumb rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Non-porous and slip resistant
- Impact resistant to withstand heavy weight drop from free weights
- Easy to clean with vacuum, broom or mop
- Proudly Made in the USA
- 15-Year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship
- Recommended for free weight areas in home gyms, garage gyms, fitness studios and commercial gyms. Suitable for heavy weight drops from dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells and plates.
Other Applications for Recycled Crumb Rubber Barbell / Dumbbell / Kettlebell Mats:
- Weight Rooms
- Locker Rooms
- Ice Rinks
- Spike Protection
- Golf Course
- Baseball Areas
- In-Line Skating
- Cardio Decks
- Multi-Purpose Areas
- Changing Areas
- Truck Beds
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
(1) and (2) Mats ships via UPS
(4) and (6) Mats ship via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.