Body-Solid NB59 Adjustable Nylon Stirrup Handles – Body-Solid NB59 Stirrup Handles are cable attachment handles designed for use on cable gyms and strength machines with selectorized weight stacks for performance of single handed or two handed resistance exercises. The Body-Solid NB59 differs from fixed-length nylon stirrup handles by offering a convenient length adjustment feature using multiple D-rings to extend or shorten the distance of the attachment point to the handle grip. The heavy duty steel D-rings attach quickly and easily to carabiner clips found on the ends of most cable gym machines. 5-1/2" wide handles offer plenty of room for both smaller and larger hands, and are ergonomically designed for comfortable hold over textured, non-slip rubber grips. Body-Solid Adjustable Cable Handles are ideal for bicep and tricep exercises for arms, presses and cable crossover flys for chest, pull-downs and rows for back, deltoid raises for shoulders, and any other lifting or pulling exercise you can think of. This versatile handle is the perfect fitness accessory for all your cable workouts on a home gym, functional trainer, cable crossover machine, jungle gym, or commercial universal weight machine.
- Set of (2) Adjustable Nylon Stirrup Handles (NB59)
- Handle dimensions: 13" L x 5.5" W x 1.25" H
- Heavy-duty nylon handle strap construction
- Ergonomically designed, textured rubber grip stirrups ideal for lifting and pulling exercises
- Adjustable length utilizing (4) easy-adjust steel 1" D-rings on each handle
- Distance between rings 1-3/4"
- Stirrup length to each ring position: 7", 8-3/4", 10-1/2", 12-1/4"
- For use with any cable machine on high, mid, or low pulley
- Ideal for home gyms, garage gyms, or commercial gyms
Looking for other cable attachments to use on your home gym or commercial multi-gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground