Black Rubber Quad Grip Weightlifting Plates -- Body-Solid (ORT)
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, Fitness Studios, Commercial Gyms
Black Rubber Quad Grip Weightlifting Plates The Rubber Coated ORT Olympic Plates by Body-Solid are one of the easiest plates to handle and hold onto in the gym. Each plate features dual opposing grips which means there are two sets of gripping slots directly across from one another. Opposing grips on an Olympic barbell plate are a natural fit for the anatomical movement patterns of the human body allowing the user to carry the plate with the palms directly facing each other, which offers easier and safer maneuverability for most users.
Impact protection without the higher cost of urethane! Body-Solid ORT Quad Grips plates are completely encased in a specially formulated rubber compound that is highly impact resistant while also being less susceptible to splitting, cracking and peeling than other brands. For these reasons, many customers prefer to save money and purchase the rubber coated Quad Grip plate compared to urethane plates.
Body-Solid also offers a 100 lb. weight plate with grips! This is rare as most 100 lb. Olympic weight plates choices are limited to an old school solid cast iron plate with your choice of black or gray enamel paint. Heavy 100 lb. plates are ideal for leg presses and other machines where they can be left on at all times allowing users to simply pile 45 lb. plates over top. And if you do need to pull them off occasionally, having two sets of opposing grip handles greatly increases the safety factor and will reduce the chances of dropping them on your toes!
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Body Solid Quad Grip Plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Plate Pairs Include:
- One pair each 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35, 45 and 100 lbs.
- ORST-255 (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- ORST-630 (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates. (630 lbs. total)
- ORST-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates. (1,260 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms, Fitness Studios and Commercial Gyms
- Plate Material: Solid cast iron
- Plate Coating: High quality, impact resistant rubber helps protect facility floors and surrounding equipment from abrasions
- Four gripping areas in each plate make carrying, loading and offloading plates safer and easier
- Heavy-duty rubber coating will not split, crack or peel and are impervious to rusting, chipping and flaking
- Plates feature a 2 diameter heavy gauge metal hub that accepts Olympic bars only
- Plate Weight Markings: Lbs.
- Eliminates noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Commercial gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
- Training studios
- Performance training centers
2.5-45 lb. Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
100 lb. Pair, 255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.