Cast Iron Steel Grip Olympic Weight Set with Olympic Bar – Body-Solid (OSTS)
Gray Cast Grip Plates and Chrome Bar
Uses: Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms and Commercial Gyms
Body-Solid OSTS Cast Iron Steel Grip Olympic Weight Set with Olympic Bar – Durable, functional and able to pack on slabs of muscle, these OST Olympic weight lifting sets by Body-Solid are a must have for any garage gym, school weight room or commercial gym. Their functional weight plates feature a Quad Grip design which includes a total of four openings in each plate, including the 2.5 lb. plates, which allows easy access for the hands from any side. Olympic grip plates have become standard issue for weight rooms all over the world due to the increased safety they offer by preventing members from dropping them on feet and equipment. They also increase the ease of carrying plates from one machine to the next as well as loading and offloading.
Body-Solid OST Barbell Sets are offered in 300, 400 and 500 lbs. Each set includes a high quality 7' Olympic bar that is plated with three layers of chrome for long lasting durability. All Quad-Grip weight plates feature a hard wearing baked-on hammertone finish that is resistant to chipping and rusting. And to hold it all together is a pair of spring clips for added safety during your workouts. OST Olympic weightlifting sets are a perfect match for any Olympic style bench press, squat cage or to use as a standalone tool for deadlifts, bent over rows and bicep curls.
Need an Olympic bench or power rack to use with your barbell set? Call an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
Available Package Sets:
- OST300S – Includes (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (2) 45 lb. Gray Cast Iron Grip Plates, (1) Chrome 7' Olympic Bar and (1 Pair) Olympic Spring Collars (300 lbs. total set weight)
- OST400S – Includes (2) 2.5, (6) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (4) 45 lb. Gray Cast Iron Grip Plates, (1) Chrome 7' Olympic Bar and (1 Pair) Olympic Spring Collars (400 lbs. total set weight)
- OST500S – Includes (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (4) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (6) 45 lb. Gray Cast Iron Grip Plates, (1) Chrome 7' Olympic Bar and (1 Pair) Olympic Spring Collars (500 lbs. total set weight)
Plate Features and Specifications:
- Body-Solid OPT Series
- Each set includes Quad-Grip Olympic gripping plates that are cast from high quality gray iron
- Highly accurate plates are within 2% or better of stated weight
- Plate finish features baked on hammertone paint that is durable as well as chip and rust resistant
- Four gripping areas in each plate make carrying, loading and offloading plates safer and easier
- Plates feature a 2" diameter heavy gauge metal hub that accepts Olympic bars only
- Plate Weight Markings: Lbs.
- Ideal for using with Olympic bars and Olympic plate loaded weight machines of all kinds
- Great for total body strengthening and muscle building
Barbell Features and Specifications
- Construction: Solid steel bar and sleeves
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (includes center knurl)
- Finish: Triple chrome finish bar and sleeves to protect against rusting, chipping, scarring and peeling
- Grip Diameter: 30mm (1.18")
- Total Length: 7' (86")
- Gripping Area Length: 51" from shoulder to shoulder
- Sleeves: Smooth rotating sleeves with bushings
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2" center hole ONLY
- Collars (Included): Olympic spring collars provide a secure hold yet are easy to apply and remove
- Uses: Garage Gyms and Commercial Gyms
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects (does not cover dropping or abuse)
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Ideal for using with Olympic bench presses and Olympic squat cages
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Commercial gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
- Training studios
- Performance training centers
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.