Body-Solid Rubber Grip Olympic Weight Set with Olympic Bar – Body-Solid (OSR)
Rubber Grip Plates and Chrome Bar
Uses: Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms and Commercial Gyms
Body-Solid OSR Rubberized Olympic Weight Lifting Sets – Why invest in an Olympic Barbell Set with rubber coated weight plates? An Olympic Weight Set that features rubber coated Olympic gripping plates is much quieter to use than standard iron barbell sets. The rubber coating virtually removes all the clanging while working out. While this clanging noise may not be as big of a deal in a commercial gym, it may be a welcomed feature if working out at home. In addition to eliminating noise, rubberized Olympic weight plates help protect floors and other equipment from impact if dropped. Rubber coated Olympic plates are not meant to be dropped or slammed from high off the ground during Olympic lifts like solid rubber bumper plates, but each Body-Solid OSR weightlifting barbell will provide years of trouble free workouts and impact protection.
Body Solid rubber grip plate Olympic sets are designed using state-of-the art technology which surpasses all others in quality, accuracy, reliability and price. Thick, heavy-duty rubber coating is specially formulated not to crack or peel like inferior barbell sets. And the integrated thick, metal center hub insures a uniform and secure fit throughout all available plate sizes. This is a great investment for any garage gym, fitness studio, school gym or commercial gym.
Looking for a custom rubber grip Olympic plate and barbell package? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Available Package Sets:
- OSR300S – Includes (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (2) 45 lb. Black Rubber Grip Plates, (1) Chrome 7' Olympic Bar and (1 Pair) Olympic Spring Collars (300 lbs. total set weight)
- OSR400S – Includes (2) 2.5, (6) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (4) 45 lb. Black Rubber Grip Plates, (1) Chrome 7' Olympic Bar and (1 Pair) Olympic Spring Collars (400 lbs. total set weight)
- OSR500S – Includes (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (4) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (6) 45 lb. Black Rubber Grip Plates, (1) Chrome 7' Olympic Bar and (1 Pair) Olympic Spring Collars (500 lbs. total set weight)
Plate Features and Specifications:
- Body-Solid ORT Series
- Each set includes rubber coated Quad-Grip Olympic gripping plates that are impact resistant
- Four gripping areas in each plate make carrying, loading and offloading plates safer and easier
- Heavy-duty rubber coating will not split, crack or peel and are impervious to rusting, chipping and flaking
- Plates feature a 2" diameter heavy gauge metal hub that accepts Olympic bars only
- Plate Weight Markings: Lbs.
- Great for total body strengthening and muscle building
Barbell Features and Specifications:
- Construction: Solid steel bar and sleeves
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (includes center knurl)
- Finish: Triple coat chrome finish to protect against rusting, chipping, scarring and peeling
- Grip Diameter: 30mm (1.18")
- Total Length: 7' (86")
- Gripping Area Length: 51" from shoulder to shoulder
- Sleeves: Smooth rotating sleeves with bushings
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2" center hole ONLY
- Collars (Included): Olympic spring collars provide a secure hold yet are easy to apply and remove
- Uses: Garage Gyms and Commercial Gyms
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects (does not cover dropping or abuse)
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Ideal for using with Olympic bench presses and Olympic squat cages
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Commercial gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
- Training studios
- Performance training centers
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.