Commercial Power Rack | Body-Solid (GPR400)
Body-Solid GPR400 Commercial Power Rack – The GPR400 Power Rack by Body-Solid is a heavy-duty commercial rated squat cage designed for multi-use in a variety of applications including home gyms, garage gyms, commercial strength training facilities, sports team and high school weight rooms, and more. Constructed with a 11-gauge steel frame, 3 x 3-inch uprights, and oversized industrial-strength hardware, the GPR400 can handle whatever you throw at it.
*Bench, Bar, Weight Plates, Collars, and Rope NOT included
Body-Solid GPR400 Commercial Power Rack – The GPR400 Power Rack by Body-Solid is a heavy-duty commercial rated squat cage designed for multi-use in a variety of applications including home gyms, garage gyms, commercial strength training facilities, sports team and high school weight rooms, and more. Constructed with a 11-gauge steel frame, 3 x 3-inch uprights, and oversized industrial-strength hardware, the GPR400 can handle whatever you throw at it. With its 1000 pound capacity, it is built to withstand the intensity of heavy powerlifting and weightlifting as well as frequent group training.
With a height of just under 80 inches with or without the optional lat attachment, the GPR400 Power Rack is shorter than most other commercial squat racks and uniquely suited to fit nicely into garages, basements, attics, and other rooms with 7-foot ceilings. The GPR400 is so sturdy that it needs no rear base frame, allowing a wide walk-in design from front or rear of the rack, and giving users increased space and comfort when using the rack for squats, lunges, rack pulls, and deadlifts. The absence of a rear base frame also means that a rolling adjustable bench press is not restricted or impeded when moved front to back for different bench press angles for chest or military press for shoulders.
The GPR400 comes standard with an integrated 1-1/4" diameter knurled pull-up bar at the front of the rack which gives the exerciser the ability to perform pull-ups, chin-ups, leg lifts, and oblique twists. Pin and pipe safeties and J-cup liftoffs also come standard with the GPR400. To increase exercise potential and make the GPR400 a complete garage gym and functional training zone, consider optional attachments such as the Lat Pulldown and Low Row Station, Multi-Grip Chin Bar, Dip Handles, T-Bar Row, and U-Link. Need somewhere to store your Olympic weight plates when not in use? Add a set of Weight Horns which attach directly to the rear uprights for convenience.
Body-Solid GPR400 Power Rack Product Overview
Body-Solid GLR400 Lat Attachment Option Product Overview
Body-Solid GLR400 Monolift Attachment Option Product Overview
Body-Solid GLR400 Hip Thrust Attachment Option Product Overview
- Commercial rated
- 11-gauge steel frame with black powder-coated finish
- 3" x 3" tubing on uprights, 2" x 3" tubing on upper and lower frame pieces and crossmember
- Wide walk-in design
- Includes (2) pipe & pin safeties and (2) J-cup liftoffs
- 2" hole spacing at top and bottom of uprights for J-cup liftoffs
- 1" hole spacing for safeties
- Integrated 1-1/4" (32mm) pull-up bar with knurling left and right of center
- Bolt-down tabs welded to front and rear of lower frame for added security if desired
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Weight plates, lifting bar, bar collars, bench, and power conditioning rope sold separately
(Click Image to Enlarge)
GLR400 Lat Attachment
The GLR400 Lat Attachment transforms the GPR400 Power Rack into a complete home gym. The GLA400 allows users to perform high and low pulley exercises including lat pulldowns, seated rows, biceps curls, cable shrugs and more in the comfort and stability of a power rack. Unique design allows the GLA400 Lat Attachment to fit into the GPR400 without requiring additional space or clearance above or to the sides of the rack. The GLA400 is a plate-loaded attachment allowing users to easily add weight plates to the GLA400. Nylon-coated, aircraft quality cables ensure durability and safety. Includes lat bar and low row bar. Compatible with SP150 150 lb. selectorized weight stack. Product weight: 84.9 lbs.
SP150 150 lb. Selectorized Weight Stack Option for GLR400 Lat Attachment
The SP150 takes the GLA400 Lat Attachment to a new level of performance. Fast and simple installation makes this a must-have for your plate-load system. Cast from ASTM-grade 20. (15) 10 lb. Plates. Requires GLR400 for use. Product weight: 150 lbs.
SPRCUA Multi-Grip Chin Attachment
Build grip, upper body and core strength with the SPRCUA Multi-Chin Cross Member. The SPRCUA attaches easily to the Body-Solid GPR400 Power Rack and allows users to create unique muscle isolations with multiple grips for chin-up and pull-up movements. Can be attached in middle of rack, or can replace front chin-up bar if desired. Product weight: 23.4 lbs.
GPRDH Dip Handles
Increase the use of the Body-Solid GPR400 Power Rack with the GPRDH Dip Handles station. Adjustable GPRDH Dip Handles attach easily to the inside of the power rack at any desired height offering a solid, stable base for dips without compromising or requiring additional space. Includes PAIR of handles. Product weight: 12.1 lbs.
GPRTBR T-Bar Row Attachment
Add workout versatility to the Body-Solid GPR400 Power Rack with the GPRTBR T-Bar Row/Landmine Attachment. Designed to attach easily to the bottom of a GPR400 Power Rack, the GPRTBR helps users build strength and power while performing exercises like rows, deadlifts, presses, lunge presses, rotational exercises and more. Bar and other landmine accessories sold separately. Product weight: 3.3 lbs.
GPRUL U-Link Attachment
Increase the functionality of the Body-Solid GPR400 Power Rack with the GPRUL U-Link Attachment. Pair with power conditioning ropes or resistance bands and build muscle and explosive strength in the arms, back and core while integrating with intense HIIT (high-intensity interval training) and cross-training workouts. Training rope sold separately. Product weight: 4.4 lbs.
GPRWH Weight Horns
Organize and display weight plates on the Body-Solid GPR400 Power Rack with the GPRWH Weight Horn attachment. Designed for storage of Olympic plates with 2" center hole. Sold individually. Product weight: 4.2 lbs each
SPRLFT Monolift Attachment
By eliminating the need for users to walk out on squats, the SPRLFT Monolift Attachment provides additional safety and reduces the risk of injury when lifting heavy weights.
SPRHT Hip Thrust Attachment
The Body-Solid Pro Clubline Hip Thruster Attachment is a rack attachment that focuses solely on an exercise that has recently exploded in popularity: hip thrusts. The hip thrust movement builds strength, size, and stability in the glutes, hamstrings, and quads.
GPRFT Functional Trainer Attachment
The GPRFT with the GPR400 Power Rack is like having three machines—a high-quality power rack, an adjustable functional trainer, and a lat pulldown machine—in the space of one. The GPRFT boasts an impressive weight capacity of 600 lbs. across its two Olympic weight carriages with a 1/2:1 weight ratio, ensuring comprehensive isolateral muscle engagement and development with every workout. Featuring a range of attachments, including a dual swivel curl bar, dual swivel lat bar, ankle cuff, and two stirrup handles, the GPRFT is designed to cater to all your strength training needs. The front functional pulleys swivel 180 degrees and adjust up and down the rack, providing up to 40 adjustments per side. Plus, the GPRFT has dual lat pulldown pulleys and dual low pulleys for comprehensive isolateral cable exercises.
GPRFTS Functional Trainer Attachment w/Weight Stacks
The GPRFTS with the GPR400 Power Rack is like having three machines—a high-quality power rack, an adjustable functional trainer, and a lat pulldown machine—in the space of one. The GPRFTS features two 210 lb. weight stacks and a 1/2:1 weight ratio, ensuring comprehensive isolateral muscle engagement and development with every workout. Featuring a range of attachments, including a dual swivel curl bar, dual swivel lat bar, ankle cuff, and two stirrup handles, the GPRFTS is designed to cater to all your strength training needs.
- Assembled Dimensions:
- GPR400 only – 52.6" L x 52" W x 79.1" H
- GPR400 with GLA400 – 82" L x 52" W x 79.5" H
- Product Weight:
- GPR400 only – 273 lbs. | 124.09 kg
- GPR400 with GLA400 – 358 lbs. | 162.73 kg
- GPR400 with GLA400 and SP150 – 508 lbs. | 230.91 kg
Warranty - Commercial:
- LIFETIME - Frame and Welds
- 3 Years - Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 Year - Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Warranty - Home:
- LIFETIME - Frame and All Parts
Shipping INCLUDED within the lower 48 states.
- Parcel: Smaller orders will ship via UPS ground.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.
- Additional Shipping Info: Additional shipping costs apply to AK, HI, PR, select “high cost” delivery zones (i.e. Martha’s Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.), and anywhere else outside the lower 48 states. If you place an online order from anywhere outside the lower 48 states, an IRON COMPANY rep will forward the additional shipping cost to you for your approval. We will not charge your card for the additional shipping cost without your approval first.