Olympic Shrug Hex Bar – Body-Solid (OTB50)
Body-Solid OTB50 Olympic Shrug Bar – Using an Olympic hex bar for shrugs aligns the grip with the sides of the body to eliminate undue stress on the lower back like a straight bar can provide. Shrug bars are great for adding thickness and power to the traps, shoulders and neck. You'll also find that you can comfortably perform deadlifts and squats too. Constructed from solid steel and plated with a durable zinc plating, this Hex Olympic bar is up for just about any weightlifting task. Perfect for any garage gym addition.
- Load is centered and not off axis like traditional deadlifts putting less stress on the spine
- Works trapezius muscles with shrug lifts
- Use for stiff legged deadlifts and Romanian deadlifts
- Body Focus: Calves, Delts, Forearms, Glutes, Hamstrings, Lower Back, Pectorals, Power Lifting, Quads, Shoulders, Strength Gains, Total Body, Traps, Triceps
- Exercises: Shoulder Shrugs, Dead Lifts, Shoulder Military Press , Bench Press, Standing Calf Raise, Squats, Lunges
- Solid steel with super-durable zinc plated finish
- Dimensions: 56" L x 24.75" W x 3.75" H
- Product Weight: 45 lbs.
- 25.5 mm grip diameter on handles
- Knurled handles for secure grip
- 24" working space between handles
- 25" handle distance (center to center)
- 9.75" loadable sleeve length
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of Olympic Weight Lifting Bars for your fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground