Powerline Lat Machine – Body-Solid (PLM180X)
Body-Solid PLM180X Powerline Lat Machine - The Powerline Lat Machine by Body Solid allows you to perform a wide variety of upper body building exercises like lat pulldowns, triceps pressdowns, seated rows, upright rows and more. Features dual position 8 foam rollers to hold you in position and patented nylon bushings for super smooth operation.
Features and Specifications:
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Weight posts are 1" diameter and designed for use with Standard (Regular) Plates with 1" center hole
- Compatible with OA8 Olympic Adapter Sleeves (sold separately) for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Lat Bar and Low Row Bar included
- Assembled Dimensions: 48" L x 25" W x 80" H
- Product Weight: 69 lbs. | 31.30 kg
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Box 1 - 77.56" L x 6.69" W x 4.33" H | 41 lbs.
- Box 2 - 48.03" L x 10.63" W x 7.48" H | 35 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
- Weight plates, spring collars, and Olympic adapters sold separately
Need to make a bulk purchase of plate loaded equipment for a school gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground