Powerline Flat Incline Decline Bench – Body-Solid (PFID130X)
Body-Solid PFID130X Powerline Flat Incline Decline Bench – The PFID130X Powerline FID Bench by Body-Solid allows proper form and positioning for incline and shoulder press exercises. Improved design features quick and secure 4-position ladder style back pad adjustment. 3-position seat pad adjustment for bent knee sit ups and ab crunches.
Features and Specifications:
- Back pad adjusts flat, incline (45 and 90 degrees), and decline (-19 degrees)
- Seat pad adjusts flat, 10, and 18 degrees
- 3-position seat pad adjustments
- 4-position back pad adjustments
- Leg hold-down included
- Compatible with optional Leg Developer Attachment (GLDA1)
- Maximum weight capacity including user: 400 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 55" L x 25" W x 20" H
- Shipping Dimensions: 38.19" L x 21.26" W x 7.87" H
- Shipping Weight: 38 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
Need additional weight training equipment for your home gym or garage gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground