Powerline Seated Calf Raise Machine – Body-Solid (PSC43X)
Body-Solid PSC43X Powerline Seated Calf Raise – This Seated Calf Raise Machine delivers more strength, more power and more performance than any other machine in its class. Features an awesome 3:1 ratio, specially designed foot brace and smooth, friction-free movement.
Features and Specifications:
- Operates on a 3:1 weight ratio for developing powerful calves
- Angled foot platform with no-slip surface for full range of motion
- Adjustable for all size user.
- Standard sized plate posts for use with regular plates with 1" center hole
- Compatible with optional Olympic Adapter Sleeves (OA8) for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Plate post weight capacity: 200 lbs.
- User weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 45" L x 21" W x 32" H
- Product Weight: 44 lbs. / 19.96 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 44.49" L x 20.87" W x 4.72" H
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
- Weight Plates, Collars, and Olympic Adapter Sleeves sold separately
Need additional lower body training equipment for your home gym or garage gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected]
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground