Pro ClubLine Series II Dual Function Leg Extension and Leg Curl Machine -- Body-Solid (S2LEC)
Body-Solid ProClub Line Series II Combo Leg Extension and Leg Curl Machine The Pro ClubLine Series II S2LEC from Body-Solid is a dual function circuit strength machine with selectorized weight stack allowing both the leg extension exercise and seated leg curl exercise to be performed in one full commercial quality piece of gym equipment. The leg extension is a vital movement in strengthening your quads and patellar ligament giving your knee added stability. The seated leg curl trains the often-neglected hamstrings protecting you from injury, increasing leg strength, greater flexibility and relief from back pain. The Series II S2LEC combines both exercises into one compact and convenient machine that allows simple and easy transition between the two movements so you can maximize time for your workouts. Easy and convenient step in entry makes getting started a breeze.
Body Solids Pro ClubLine Series II is the premium selectorized line from Body Solid and is perfect for any fitness facility. Designed with superior functionality and a sleek modern look, Body Solids ProClubLine Series II is durable and affordable. Every machine is built with an 11 gauge 2 x 3 steel mainframe for rock solid construction and support. Each machine is fully shrouded for safety and aesthetics. Sealed bearing pulleys and aircraft quality cables ensure smooth movements and longevity. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm pads reduce fatigue and discomfort while working out. The Pro ClubLine series boasts 17 machines available to cover the needs of any commercial gym or fitness facility, all while keeping with the Body Solid tradition of quality and value.
- Full Commercial Rated
- Standard Weight Stack: 160 lbs (with optional upgrade to 235 lbs.)
- Instructional placard included
- Performs two most important leg exercises from one comfortable position
- Adjustable leg roller and thigh stabilizer roller ensure proper fit for all size users
- Adjustable back pad for proper starting position
- 7 back pad adjustments to fit all size users
- Angled seat for muscle isolation
- Angled back pad (93 degree angle between seat and back) is designed to relieve hamstring tension
- Adjustable starting position for full range of motion
- Stabilizer handles for perfect isolation of muscle groups
- Transition between movements simple and easy
- Variable resistance cam ensures consistent resistance throughout full range of exercise
- Advanced protective coating on cam extends cable life and provides consistent resistance
- Fully shrouded
- 2 x 3 11-gauge steel (3mm)
- Body Focus: Quadriceps (Front Upper Leg), Hamstrings (Rear Upper Leg), Glutes (Rear End), Calves (Lower Leg)
- Exercises: Leg Extension, Seated Leg Curl
- Assembled Dimensions: 53.9 L x 51.6 W x 57 H
- Unit Weight: 347 lbs. (S2LEC/1) or 422 lbs. (S2LEC/2)
Warranty Full Commercial:
- Frame & Welds LIFETIME
- Bearings & Hardware 3 Years
- Pads, Rollers, & Grips (Normal Wear) 1 Year
- Frame & Welds LIFETIME
- Bearings & Hardware LIFETIME
- Pads, Rollers, & Grips (Normal Wear) LIFETIME
Looking to create a circuit of selectorized strength machines for your commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.